Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on October 18, 2015
So let me get this straight, Amazon. One of the greatest soundtracks in the last few decades is unavailable in MP3 format? Excuse me?????
on April 30, 2014
This item was shipped via my Prime Membership in a cheap bubble wrap envelope. In the course of shipment it was damaged. When I went to exchange it my only option was to have a credit and then send the damaged item back within 30 days. In the process of doing this I really wanted this CD and went to reorder it. In doing so the price of the item changed and it would now cost me more to get the item I ordered after this situation is resolved. Not happy with my only option and especially having to now pay more given the situation. I have been a loyal Amazon customer but if this is the way that issues like this are handled I will have to be more cautious in what I order in the future.
on June 23, 2010
The amazing music of the soundtrack deserves 5 stars, but the MP3 download version does not! Each track cuts out with a staticky sound right before the song is over. Bad encoding. DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION. GET THE CD INSTEAD.
on March 24, 2013
THIS SOUND TRACK DID NOT DOWNLOAD AND IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN THE CLOUD . I HAVE NOT RECIEVED THIS CD EITHER
on January 2, 2015
Was not an expensive purchase. Although the movie was excellent same cannot be said of the sound track
on February 1, 2014
This cd has only 1 good song; the main song of the movie, that's it! I wish I listened to my husband who warned me he heard it wasn't good.
on November 4, 2011
I heard the beautiful track "Elysium" on Pandora and immediately went to Amazon to download the track. Unfortunately, and like others have mentioned, tracks are abruptly cut off at the end--extremely annoying.

I guess that's one way to force listeners to buy the entire CD.
on July 26, 2008
This is not a memorable score - But it does invoke this suberb films memories ( Rozsa - Diomkin - North - NOT! ~ What happened to melody?).
This DECCA CD is the bottom of the barrel - NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER! No timings - No bios. - Zimmer (we know) - But who is Lisa Gerrard? Does she not diserve a bio? - A CD DISGRACE!
If you liked the film, get it, it is not something that you will listen to often, but it does envoke the film. - This idiotic release is strictly to cash in on its popularity - DITO for "MORE MUSIC FROM GLADIATOR". Yahoos like this company are destroying the market for serious film score enthusiasts by such a shoddy release.
on July 15, 2000
Beautiful symbioses of classical themes, but also stolen from Wagner's ring cyclus en Parcifal. And in the end a little G.Faure, also Gorecki and Holst!HOW ORIGINAL!
on October 21, 2000
I may be the only person on the planet who thinks Zimmer ripped of Gustav Holst's Mars and his scoring partner ripped off Yanni. The sound quality is stupendous, but if the Planets wasn't a public domain work, Zimmer would have his rear end sued for copyright infringement. Overwrought. One or two cuts will do ya. For folks who'll never listen to classical music, go ahead. I know I'll get hate mail, but I'm just stating an opinion here.