Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2014
Can't rate it all the way because I only watched the first 1/2 hr. Kinda dragged, so I stopped watching it. there were a few good action scenes, but nothing like today's action scenes with special effects.
on September 12, 2014
I loved these old gladiator movies as a child so I re-watched many of them recently. The sets were pretty cool but the acting was dramatic and corny dialogue.
on July 30, 2014
just didn't like it
on September 15, 2015
I enjoy movies of this style/ especially Roman movies. Usually there is history in it or dwells on the style of living in that age.
on July 9, 2015
One of the worst movies I have ever seen, the actor were so bad, very hard to watch.
on April 20, 2015
Didn't really care for it. Too old of a movie even though the date is not too old.
on February 16, 2016
Wow that was a classic program. Enjoy gladiator movies.
on April 3, 2015
Always nice to go back in time. Memories are for ever.
on August 6, 2015
So, so. Not so great, but I watched the whole movie.
on April 20, 2015
Nah. Not even for a trip down memory lane.