5.0 out of 5 stars The only bra I'll ever buy and wear again
Disclaimer: You need to size up in this bra and brand! At least, I had to. I normally wear a 42F in other brands, but 44DD in this bra is perfect for me. The standard rule of going up a band size & down a cup size than normal for a sports bra definitely applies here. If you buy your "normal" size, the bra will likely be very uncomfortable, especially under the arms...
Published on April 25, 2010 by TurquoiseEyes13579

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely uncomfortable
This is one of THE most uncomfortable bras I have EVER worn. The band below the breasts rolled immediately. I made the mistake of wearing it to work and it drove me insane. I really would not even give it one star because in addition to it being uncomfortable it shapes your breasts like cones. Pointy cones.
Published on March 24, 2011 by chafed

5.0 out of 5 stars The only bra I'll ever buy and wear again, April 25, 2010

On to my review. This is the only bra I will ever buy again, for both exercise and daily wear. I have had my bras for two years. I bought them in black. They are still like new. No fading. No stretching. No holes. No pulled fabric. No slouchy straps. No joke. My "girls" are in the same place they were when I put my bra on in the morning- high and beautiful. Most bras sag and stretch by the end of the day, and have to be tossed after a year or less of wear. Not these. I hand wash these to preserve them even more. But seriously, they give firm support but are incredibly comfortable IF you buy the right size.

These wick away moisture like it is nobody's business. I am one of those girls who sweats. It's just a fact. This is the ONLY bra that isn't damp at the end of the day when I take it off. Maybe that's TMI, but most of you ladies really do want this info for yourselves, I just know it. ;)

I love the fact that these come in four colors in my size. That is extremely rare.

These look fine as a sports bra, but also work beautifully under clothing. Really. There is no little ribbon to poke through your tee shirt (pretty as that ribbon is, it's completely unnecessary). This bra makes the chest area look firm and fit- trust me, you will have no "bra hangover" with this, either on the sides or on the girls (nothing makes a woman look worse than "spilling over" and having underarm flab hanging out). It is as firm on the sides as it is on the girls. That said, it doesn't give you the uni-bo*b look.

The support in this bra is amazing, and aids in relieving back pain from a heavier chest, if you have that issue.

Hope this review helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite bra, September 14, 2007
This has everything you'd want in a bra. Very supportive, comfortable, wide shoulder straps (important for larger cup sizes), moisture wicking, no seam cups. I don't bounce when I walk, but I prefer a maximum support sports bra when I go running. This is the bra I reach for everyday and I wish it came in beige.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly pleased!, January 12, 2008
Patricia Shernock (Eureka California, USA) - See all my reviews
Fits great. Amazingly supportive and comfortable (features I did not think I could find in a bra sized 40F). I bought it to wear as an every-day bra, but I could run in it. Doesn't pinch or poke me anywhere like underwire bras do. Gives me an hour-glass shape, lifting my breasts up off my ribs. The little metal adjustment-thingees for the straps stay where I placed them weeks ago and don't slip. I have washed it a few times (and let it air dry), and it keeps its shape and supportiveness. The next bra I buy will be another Glamorise sports bra. I love it so much, I give it 6 stars on a 5 star scale. The on-line purchasing experience went smoothly, quickly, and I will buy again from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars cajun133, July 3, 2006
Excellent support. I ran the Mud Run in it and it was perfect. No need for two bras with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra, April 12, 2008
This bra is very supportive and comfortable. I love the moisture wicking and no seam cups (great for T-Shirts). The fact that you can get this support and shaping in a wireless bra is a dream come true because I absolutely HATE wires (they flare out on the sides and poke me in the arms no matter the brand - high dollar or low - and no matter that it's the correct size). This is the bra I wear for everyday use; it's too bad it doesn't yet come in beige. The only issue that I had with it was the band size. I was professionally measured to be a 38G, and the cups fit great, but the band is a little snug. I haven't had the bra long, so I'm hoping that the band will stretch out a bit or perhaps I will lose just enough weight to make the band more comfortable. I would recommend that if you are borderline to go with the next band size up. I think that I would have been much more comfortable in a 40G. We'll see though. All in all, this bra is everything that I've been looking for in a bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra for bigger sizes, March 18, 2008
N. Ferguson (LA, California) - See all my reviews
I used to use the ShockAsorb Level 4 Sports bra, but when I saw this bra for almost half the price, I said "why not". I was pleasantly surprised. This bra is as supportive and MORE comfortable than the ShockAsorb was, and its cheaper! I can even see wearing this on a lazy day.

The padding is great, the cups fit perfectly, and the band is tight, but not uncomfortable (like it should be). The best part is, NO BOUNCE! This bra is wonderfully supportive, and just comes to prove that you don't always need to spend 50 bucks to get a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supportive at a great price, May 22, 2012
This bra is very supportive and actually pretty comfortable. I'm used to dealing with horrible, sharp underwire sapping my will to live one mile at a time. I put up with it because I doubted I could have adequate support without it, however, this bra proved me wrong by providing great support without any metal additions. There is a sort of itchy tag that was irritating before I washed it a few times. This bra is my workout staple. I love it.

* Please be advised that this bra is sized the way high quality bras are sized. If you wear bras from Macy's or Victoria's secret, your size will be very different from what you need to order. The best place I've found to get properly sized for free is at Nordstrom. Once you have your new size, this bra will most likely fit like a dream.

1.0 out of 5 stars extremely uncomfortable, March 24, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, February 10, 2011
I have to say first I was amazed how quickly I received the bra. I am a 42F and it is hard to find good supportive bras in this size. I put it on and it was nice and tight, so I doubt that it'll stretch out too easily over time, the size was perfect. The shape and support are amazing. However, after 4 hours of wearing the bra just around the house, I had to take it off because it felt like I was being chaffed to death- like little plastic nubs were jabbing my skin. The nylon mesh around the back is murder. I am so happy with the support however I'm going to wear a cami underneath it.

I probably won't buy another one unless they change the material or add a liner to the bra. So what good is a supportive bra if you can't wear it? I think if I had worn it any longer I would have started bleeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bra!!, February 4, 2007
I really love this bra. It is very comfortable and supportive. My only problem is I ordered it too large in the band, so I can't use it for running...nice for wearing around, though.

Glamorise Women's Full Figure Sports Bra, Cafe, 36 DD