Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on June 7, 2015
This is a great bra. Unfortunately there is no give what-so-ever. Its constricting and tight. I usually wear a 40DDD so I read the reviews and purchased a 38F. I had to return it and Amazon made it really easy for me to do the return btw, but I will have to buy 2 sizes up. When I had it on I did a jumping Jack and they stayed in place for the most part. Better than any other sports bra I've ever come across when dealing with larger sizes.
review image
44 comments|436 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2011
I'm 5'6", a 34D, and very active. I fail to understand why no company (at least that I've found so far) can make a bra for women with a large chest that works to hold everything in place while exercising. I found this bra was not much better than the regular "shelf bra" type that most companies make for sports type bras.

Pros:
#1 - It did help reduce bounce and held things in place better than any I've found so far.
#2 - The camisole keeps things from spilling out the top.

Cons:
#1 - I found the cup size ran slightly large, not small as most have stated.
#2 - I did not find the material to be "moisture wicking" as the company claims.
#3 - The lower edge of the band rolls up.
#4 - There is a stiff, scratchy piece on the 'loop' side of the hook/loop closure that rubs my back causing redness and irritation.
#5 - I can not adjust the straps as short as I'd like.
#6 - It is basically a "shelf bra" and everything runs together. At least with the camisole it's not noticeable, but without keeping things better seperated it does nothing to help with controlling moisture. Something women with a large chest need to consider when the temperature is high and/or working out to prevent redness and irritation.
3636 comments|702 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 29, 2012
I have been on a sports bra search for years and years and I have finally found one I am happy with. I usually wear a 42-44DDD bra and I ordered the 42F which fits perfectly. I could literally do jumping jacks. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER ONLY HAD TO WEAR ONE BRA!!! LADIES, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! I even did a 10K in this thing with no problem. Yes, it's the ugliest thing you've ever seen but who cares?!
22 comments|467 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2015
The bra is soft cup but the support is excellent. I ordered a 34DD, my bra size, but the cup fitted big. I was very impressed on how well it supported the girls throughout my high impact aerobics workout and airy. Will order again.
review image
0Comment|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 1, 2012
After reading reviews that this would keep me from bouncing as I jogged, I bought this bra. It is comfortable but jogging in it is not happening. I still move way too much. If you are only walking this is fine but any type of jogging motion and you will bounce. I will keep it to do Pilates in but will have to buy another one to jog in. Disappointed that the reviews did not work for me this time.
22 comments|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 14, 2010
I wear a size 36D and I do Irish Dancing. Usually, big boobs and dance don't mix, unless you have a supportive bra. This bra works well for me. Keeps everything in place.

I like how the cups make it easier for my breasts to breathe and how its not bunching them together to make cleavage. Also I like the top portion where the shirt seam would be. It creates smoothness towards and makes my day easier knowing that my breasts are safely packed away and not going all over the place.

Why this isn't 5 stars is because the bra is a bit of the pain to put on and I just don't like spending so much time putting my clothes on.
55 comments|350 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2010
I love this bra. The extra little section of mesh at the to does a nice job of not showing an cleavage which is important to me as I am a school teacher. Super comfortable and no bounce. I am a 42DD and this is the first sports bra that I have found to be both comfortable and effective. I love that there are no underwires poking me.
0Comment|138 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
This sports bra lived up to its "No Bounce Full Support" description. I loved the fit and how easy it was to turn around and faster just like you would do on a regular bra. It was very comfortable, and the moisture wicking fabric prevented a build up sweat.

I learned the hard way to measure the chest and breast to get a best fit. Having done that on this bra, it fit great and did a superior "no bounce" job. I will definitely purchase another one!
on December 31, 2015
I bought this based on the reviews but it did not meet expectations. Firstly it's hard to put on but if you clasp the top one first and try to get over head you should be ok. Second it's def not shock absorbent! I did a few jumping jacks and high jumps and I'm still moving as if I had a regular sports bra.

Pros: it fits well and is semi comfortable. I could wear this to do a low/medium intensity work out

I prefer the Enell which is pretty expensive but it plays no games!

Size : normally a 36DD and I got the 38E
on September 9, 2015
To start off with the good: This does provide excellent "no bounce" control and full coverage. As a somewhat busty person, this is the absolute most important thing in a sports/workout bra for me, so +3 Stars and an 'okay' rating.

Now for the Bad:
1. Seams. You can see them on the model, and yep - they sure do go right across the areola. The littlest amount of looseness resulted in some rather uncomfortable rubbing/chaffing. (My attached picture shows the INSIDE of the bra.)
2. Size. Speaking of loseness - I ordered the same bra size I've been wearing for about five years now (and yes, I get measured every time I go in), but I still found these to be too lose - particularly across the top of breasts. I guess I'm old enough where there is a little more 'sag' then I would like to admit, but the size + relative stiffness of the fabric meant it didn't fit my body shape at all.
3. ... Appearance. Yes, this is the LEAST important of any thing when you're concerned with a no-bounce workout, but these bras are pretty frumpy. I wasn't expecting a sleek and sexy VS's bra, but this looks straight out of grandma's closet.