5.0 out of 5 stars lawn and garden
Published on December 23, 2011 by D. Hyatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Glamos folding fense
The Glamos garden fense is not worth buying. I purchased this item to go around a tree in my front yard. I installed the fense and within 2 days the paint was coming off and the wire was rusting.
Published 15 months ago by Gloria Incollingo

1.0 out of 5 stars Glamos folding fense, June 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my purposes, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Glamos 770509 18-Inch by 10-Foot Red Folding Wire Fence (Lawn & Patio)
The color is nice and blends quite well with the lavender it is protecting from a puppy's jumping into it. Not a very stout sort of wire, but OK for this light duty. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lawn and garden, December 23, 2011
I got several of these to put around areas where my new Boxer puppy was digging and chewing up my plants ( Jasmine,honeysuckle, trees,etc. Around a small Fan Palm, and along some areas of flower planter areas, around a tree that died down and is coming back from the ground up. they worked well for me. I live in AZ. and have feddish landscape gravel and tthey blend in well. They are just what I needed to keep my dog off my plants.

Glamos 770509 18-Inch by 10-Foot Red Folding Wire Fence