4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping the dog out!, January 18, 2014
I needed a lightweight fence option to keep my little silky terrier dog out of my garden beds. This does the trick nicely. Another great thing I like is it is almost invisible. It is not that noticeable at a quick glance, and certainly at night, it can hardly be seen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my purposes, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Glamos 770509 18-Inch by 10-Foot Red Folding Wire Fence (Lawn & Patio)
The color is nice and blends quite well with the lavender it is protecting from a puppy's jumping into it. Not a very stout sort of wire, but OK for this light duty. Good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars lawn and garden, December 23, 2011
I got several of these to put around areas where my new Boxer puppy was digging and chewing up my plants ( Jasmine,honeysuckle, trees,etc. Around a small Fan Palm, and along some areas of flower planter areas, around a tree that died down and is coming back from the ground up. they worked well for me. I live in AZ. and have feddish landscape gravel and tthey blend in well. They are just what I needed to keep my dog off my plants.

ARRAY(0xa253206c)