5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping nice bells!
Published 8 months ago by LisaGD

1.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LUCK TO YA!! DO NOT BUY!!
These pants were wayyy too big!!! I "tried" to make contact through Amazon exactly as directed to make a return TWICE with no reponse!!! So now I have a BIG pair of jeans I cannot wear wear just sitting in the house!! What a waste of $50!!! SOOO MAD!!
Published 7 months ago by kbpierce09

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping nice bells!, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Glamour Outfitters Women's Bell Botton Retro Jeans (Apparel)
I would just like to say that although the wash is a bit darker than I had anticipated the jeans are super comfortable and stretchy. I am normally a 10-12 even a 14 in some jeans but I went with the US16 UK 18 and they are actually bigger than I had expected. They also got here way before the estimated delivery time too! It took less time to ship from the UK than it took to travel 30+ miles from San Francisco to my house. I will definitely be buying many more items from this merchant in the future and I already have another pair of jeans in my cart. I have been wearing bells since I was in high school and they are really hard to find in the US. I am bored to death with skinny jeans so thank you for restoring my faith in fashion and providing us Americans with better more flattering clothing to buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars order a bigger size!, February 8, 2014
I'm a Size 9 & i decided to get a 12 after reading other reviews. They Fit perfect! Awesome flare! Total hippy jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME jeans- but run small., June 20, 2014
I'm a US size 7- I read the reviews before I ordered so I ordered a size bigger, and they fit perfect. I highly recommend them- I've worn them for the first time last night and 3 different girls asked where I got them. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy two sizes larger and you will have a fantastic pair of jeans!, March 25, 2014
Normally I wear somewhere between a 10 and a 12 US sizing in jeans. After reading the reviews, I decided to order a 14 US. These jeans are adorable and they fit really nicely. As a note, I am about 5'8" and these jeans are a little long on me. I tried them on and immediately smiled. These are the jeans I have been hunting for. So what if the size is off, they are great jeans. Strongly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LUCK TO YA!! DO NOT BUY!!, May 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars UK 14 is more like US size 8, May 11, 2014
I ordered 2 different sizes from the UK, one was a UK 14 and the other was a UK 12. They fit more like a US 8 and US 6. Be aware of the size difference. Other than the size, the pants fit well to my body and look great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Order two sizes larger!, January 31, 2014
I usually wear between a 10-12, so I opted for the 12. I couldn't get them up over my rump. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits as expected. If you buy UK clothing buy ..., July 11, 2014
Fits as expected. If you buy UK clothing buy two sizes up a US size 10 is UK size 14.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost like the 60's/70's bell bottoms., May 26, 2014
These are almost exactly like hip-hugger bell-bottoms of the 60's and 70's. [snug at the top and big bell starting at knee.]
The only thing I'm NOT crazy about and why I gave only 4 stars is the cut of the front from waist to crotch. They cut the waist lower in the front. This makes for a short zipper [3 inches max.] and always feeling like I have to pull up the front, although I don't. It just 'feels' that way.
However, they look SO good and I get SO many compliments on them, I'm sure I'll get used to the drop-cut front of them! LOL!

Well. how about 4.5 stars!?

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy Bigger, April 4, 2014
As the other reviews stated buy a bigger size. I usually range in the 6-8 sized jeans. Since this is UK sizing I am not sure how it compares but I ordered a size 12 and they fit through the leg great. They were very long (I am 5'4") but the bell bottom was large enough that I was able to get them hemmed and still achieve the look I wanted