5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bottle!
Published on October 23, 2011 by Jax

3.0 out of 5 stars Caps tamperred with
Published 21 months ago by Becky S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Caps tamperred with, October 3, 2012
First, it looks like the price has gone up. I purchased 2 dozen at $4.45/doz just a couple weeks ago. Second, when I received my order I found that some of the bottle caps had been already screwed on all the way. Meaning I had to break the seal and pry out the dropper cap in order to fill with my product. I was confused as to why some of the caps were screwd on in this manner, and others were left off, allowing the seal to remain unbroken when I placed the caps on myself. (The only one who should be breaking the seal is the customer.) All in all, the product is decent. Good size, doesn't leak, and perfect for distributing essential oils. But having the caps be tampered with is a big "No-NO".

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, January 1, 2013
Pour in your oil and then screw the cap on, keep screwing until you hear a slight "snap" and the dropper insert is in place. This works fine for cinnamon oil. I struggle to get it to release drops of Vitamin E oil though. Probably has to do with viscosity of the oil, if you want to use this in mass, you should probably try to find out what viscosity it is designed for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bottle!, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Glass Amber Bottles with Euro Droppers 1/2 Oz - 12 Per Bag (Health and Beauty)
Bought two sets of these to make my own herbal tinctures. These would work for any tincture or essential oil. Caps fit well and don't leak, like you get with some of these types of bottles. Droppers also have good suction, so you can control the drops from them. Many bottles this size usually have weak droppers, I was impressed with how well these work! Resusable and perfect for what I needed them for! Will probably buy more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product received, September 13, 2013
I actually received bottles with an eye-dropper lid instead of the Euro dropper listed and pictured, and listed on the packing list. To me it's not really a big deal because I can use the bottles with the eye-dropper just as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glass vials, November 28, 2011
I purchased these vials for general use around the house as they are very useful. They shiped within days and arrived safely at my house 1 week from the day I ordered them. The glass pipelets are a nice feature. I would definetly buy this product again. The vials are made of good quialty materials and packing was sufficent. Shipping price is a little steep but other than that 5 star!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, but different packaging / set up each time, July 3, 2013
We've ordered two sets of these bottles for mixing essential oils.

Both times the bottles have been fine, however, they were drasitically different in packaging, setup etc.

1st order
Bottles were rapped separately, caps and droppers in a separate bag.
2nd order
Bottles were rapped in pairs, caps and droppers already placed inside each bottle.

Not sure why the discrepancy, but both orders were useful and did their job fine.

However, if you're attempting to use these for a business, not sure what the uniformity will be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bottles, January 7, 2014
I bought these for my essential oils. They are wonderful. Just what I wanted. The shipper packed them up very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 27, 2013
Great size for sharing. Love the Euro Dropper! Love to carry this size in my purse and keep in a drawer at work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Glass amber bottles with dropper, August 6, 2013
Bought these dropper bottles as I like to play with Essential Oils and have followed some various recipes for relaxation , stress relief etc Perfect size, good visible dropper. Easy to apply a small label regarding bottles contents. Recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, July 7, 2013
these bottles are great. You put your oil in the bottle then screw the top on and it is sealed. Very cool!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›