Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" (25)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Nicely finished, these "Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" are ideal for use on cabinets or bookcases which have adjustable shelves. They blend nicely with most stained woods and the brown plastic sleeve prevents scratching of either wood or glass shelving.

My spouse builds furniture and is always in need of these pins for use with adjustable shelves. The woodworking catalogs are significantly more expensive and the added cost of shipping results in an outrageous total for the amount of product received. Amazon offers a package of 25 brass support pins for the best price available; I know I'll be reordering these from Amazon in the future.
I had a china cabinet moved about 70 miles and the movers left the shelf holders behind and I could not recover them so I bought these for a Kincaid china cabinet and they worked perfectly and had the required cushioning for glass shelves, these worked perfectly on glass or wood shelves. If you have glass shelves you will need to get these Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" (25) , obviously you will need to make sure what hole size you have , there are actually about 4 sizes I found out in my searches 3/5/7 MM and 1/4 inch so make sure, I had to have 2 sizes to replace all the ones I lost and both cabinets were made by same manufacturer. While I highly recommend Amazon for almost anything, if you can't find it here go to [...] and if you find it there you might find it better here :)
on January 28, 2013
I only needed one! I moved to Germany and the movers some how lost ONE. I had no chance but order them and they were the exact same shelf supports out of Curio! I will just say liked, it's bracket! Thanks for the prompt delivery. It did not ship to Germany, but my family received it very quickly!
on May 9, 2013
They worked perfectly for my situation and they were a great value, and they look alright actually. They are a bit broad and overt in appearance, which isn't a problem but for the ugly brown cushions on them. But they are super cheap. Get them.
on December 16, 2013
Such a simple hardware item, but worked perfectly for my glass shelves that needed good support. My OLD brackets were a fraction too short and my glass shelves ended up collapsing on each other in my hutch - a huge disaster!. These have been there 2 years now and we've even had a couple of small earthquakes with out the shelves wiggling off the brackets. The rubber coating gives a great grip.
on December 26, 2014
These are great and fit the holes in my entertainment center snugly. I also like the tacky rubber/plastic coating as it holds onto the wooden shelves MUCH better than the original metal-only supports
on June 15, 2013
I have a Pulaski curio and after a move I was missing a few of the specialized supports for my shelves. These worked like a charm and the padding was good enough that I replaced the existing ones with these. Fantastic!
on November 28, 2010
a shelf bracket review? backstory: ready to dispose of walnot framed five shelf case which has served for two decades with analog and digital stereo components. The beveled glass brackets were plastic, dried and that's right, collapsed in an everincreasing complaint about the passage of time. I searched hardware and big box home supply stores until I landed on this. They work perfectly on the pre-drilled holes in the walnut frame. Each bracket is plastic coated so the beveled glass rests on this cushion, silently and without movement. I am very happy to have not brought this to the local furniture recyling place, part of our town's refuse collection center. I do like the openness and clarity of the glass shelves. And have just purchase a new receiver to revitalize this center. I'm in the mood for some vinyl now to listen. See ya.
on May 28, 2013
Purchased for glass shelves so the brown sleeve was a must. Tried Lowe's an Home Depot first but neither had the sleeve.

This matches what we have and does so much more to protect the glass shelving and also keep the shelf from rattling.
on February 24, 2012
quality item at a very good price for the # of pieces purchased! Figurine display piece in cherry turned out really well. I comparison shopped and got the best price for the volume I desired.