5.0 out of 5 stars brass glass shelf support pins
quality item at a very good price for the # of pieces purchased! Figurine display piece in cherry turned out really well. I comparison shopped and got the best price for the volume I desired.
Published on February 24, 2012 by tomr

2.0 out of 5 stars Product advertised as new but I received used product
I ordered 150 of these support brackets. They were advertised as new, but they were not. There was evidence of wear on the peg, the brass was tarnished on every piece and an black residue would come off as I installed them. This residue carried over to the shelving as well. Very disappointing.
Published 19 months ago by David McGoldrick

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brass glass shelf support pins, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" (25)

5.0 out of 5 stars a little save a lot, November 28, 2010
a shelf bracket review? backstory: ready to dispose of walnot framed five shelf case which has served for two decades with analog and digital stereo components. The beveled glass brackets were plastic, dried and that's right, collapsed in an everincreasing complaint about the passage of time. I searched hardware and big box home supply stores until I landed on this. They work perfectly on the pre-drilled holes in the walnut frame. Each bracket is plastic coated so the beveled glass rests on this cushion, silently and without movement. I am very happy to have not brought this to the local furniture recyling place, part of our town's refuse collection center. I do like the openness and clarity of the glass shelves. And have just purchase a new receiver to revitalize this center. I'm in the mood for some vinyl now to listen. See ya.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, June 30, 2012
These supports are solid, nicely made, & good quality. The sleeve is essential for glass shelving. It's perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for Brass Support Pins..., June 15, 2012
Nicely finished, these "Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" are ideal for use on cabinets or bookcases which have adjustable shelves. They blend nicely with most stained woods and the brown plastic sleeve prevents scratching of either wood or glass shelving.

My spouse builds furniture and is always in need of these pins for use with adjustable shelves. The woodworking catalogs are significantly more expensive and the added cost of shipping results in an outrageous total for the amount of product received. Amazon offers a package of 25 brass support pins for the best price available; I know I'll be reordering these from Amazon in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Had To Have ...., February 6, 2012
I had a china cabinet moved about 70 miles and the movers left the shelf holders behind and I could not recover them so I bought these for a Kincaid china cabinet and they worked perfectly and had the required cushioning for glass shelves, these worked perfectly on glass or wood shelves. If you have glass shelves you will need to get these Glass Shelf Support, Bracket Style, Brass With Brown Sleeve, 1/4" (25) , obviously you will need to make sure what hole size you have , there are actually about 4 sizes I found out in my searches 3/5/7 MM and 1/4 inch so make sure, I had to have 2 sizes to replace all the ones I lost and both cabinets were made by same manufacturer. While I highly recommend Amazon for almost anything, if you can't find it here go to [...] and if you find it there you might find it better here :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value., May 9, 2013
They worked perfectly for my situation and they were a great value, and they look alright actually. They are a bit broad and overt in appearance, which isn't a problem but for the ugly brown cushions on them. But they are super cheap. Get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality brackets., July 11, 2014
Brackets are sturdy and the rubber on the ends adds more support. Brackets are well made and come in two colors. Would purchase more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted..., July 1, 2014
They are holding the heavy shelves and the tea cups nicely. They were a little loose in the holes but it may be more our problem in ordering the right size; it is difficult to measure such a small hole and the difference between a metric size and an English size could account for the looseness. Overall, just what we needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and perfect for use with glass shelving, June 12, 2014
The price is amazing! It's at least 80% less than the cost of the similar item at the local 'big box' stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish,Sturdy & heavy duty!, April 22, 2014
I love this glass shelf support with the brown rubber sleeve to protect the glass shelf from scratching!Very good material and sturdy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›