Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 18, 2013
I absolutely love these glasses. They are super cheap which is great. They are pretty good quality for them to be so cheap. The only thing I didn't like was they were a little loose and needed to be tightened up
on October 19, 2012
For the price you can't beat the quality of this product, the frame is very sturdy and has spring hinges which was very surprising. The plastic has some weight to it as well so they don't feel cheap. They are a standard wayfarer model design and the picture is exactly what you get, but the weight and feel of the product is a lot more than expected. Great product, very satisfied and for a great price.
on February 2, 2013
I ordered these glasses with hesitation because I did not want them to look and feel cheap, but when I received them they were perfect in size and they truly did have a bit of weight to them so they didnt feel cheap at all, Great buy!
on February 10, 2011
My daughter had been looking for an alternative to spending a lot of money on the glasses as she only wanted them for style. She was very pleased with the glasses and they were delivered quickly.

Thank you!!
on April 1, 2012
I am actually wearing these glasses right now. I can't really see without glasses on in general so these will do. I have a question: does anybody know of a place where I can put different lenses in these because I'm thinking about having these as my reading glasses. I can see clearly through these and they work very well. Highly recommended and very classy when it comes down to it.
on December 8, 2012
When I first ordered this product, I ordered it from the seller, "my lux" because it was a little cheaper, however it told me that shipping would take over a week through the post office, which didn't make me happy. But, I ended up getting them two days before they said I would, and the glasses look great! They are a little heavy, so I can't wear them all day, but the glasses are sturdy, and quite easy to clean.

I would definetly recomend to a friend.
on August 9, 2011
These glasses were exactly what I expected. Decent looking glasses I can use when I'm wearing my contacts.

The glasses aren't bad quality at all. However, it isn't the greatest build out there. The hinges on the left side are a little flimsy. I don't think they will break but we'll have to give it some more wear and tear.

Item arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

All in all, for my first full day of use, the glasses did exactly what I wanted and for a great price.
on March 18, 2013
Wore them to the opening night of p!nk. And passed on to one of my friends friends.they looked way better on him. Lol great show.great glasses
on November 21, 2012
Shipping was good and it came unscratched & intact. I originally purchased this in white so I could bling it, but it's so cute & sleek by itself that I'm willing to buy another white one to bling
on January 17, 2013
Wayfarers,thie, clear lens, sturdy design. If you pay more for name brand then you are falling for marketing gimmicks and may need to reevaluate your purchasing thought process.

See 1 answered question