Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 11, 2011
I like these so much that I bought them in chestnut, grey, and black. They are so comfortable! I went up a half size as I usually do with cold weather boots to make room for thicker socks and they fit perfectly. They look good with leggings and long sweaters, with skirts, and with jeans tucked in. There is plenty of room at the calf area. One thing to be aware of is that the cuff at the top of the boot is only attached at the back of the boot. I don't know why they are made that way, but when I bought my first pair (I bought the other two colors later), I thought there was something broken or ripped on them at first, but that is just how they are made. It really doesn't make a difference in wearing them; the cuff stays where it should. The heels are very low, more of a semi-wedge, so the boots are very comfortable and can be worn and walked in for hours. I especially like that they are faux suede because they are cruelty-free.
on February 24, 2012
These boots are super cute and seem pretty comfortable, though I haven't done a ton of walking in them to determine whether or not they kill my feet. My main complaint is that the heel of these boots has no grip. I was walking across a tile floor and lost my footing once, almost twice. I'm goint to have to find a way to rough up the bottom of the shoe a bit so that I can actually get a grip when I walk.
on October 27, 2013
I wasn't sure if the size would fit me, since I have pretty big feet for a girl and even a size 10 sometimes isn't enough. Since 10 was the biggest size I could get, I went for it. And to my surprise they fit perfectly! The heel height is perfect and the entire boot is just very comfortable. Absolutely in love with those boots... and yes, I even ordered another pair in black. :)
on December 11, 2014
These boots are a lesson in 'you get what you pay for', With that in mind, the chemical smell is so strong, right out of the box, that I had to put them outside to air out. I haven't had the chance to wear them out yet because I can't stand the smell, it's truly nauseating. This isn't an over-reaction, they stunk up my garage! I did manage to hold my breath to try them on first. The wide-calf is deceptive. I have some regular style (not wide calf) boots that fit my calves fine. The redeeming quality with these boots, are they are a slouch style, so I can scrunch them down enough to where it fits. The zipper doesn't go up to the top and the area where your foot goes, is card-boardy without much, if any, arch support. These traits make them a little difficult to get on and wear comfortably. When they were on, they looked well enough...at least enough to not return them. As long as the smell goes away, I will stick it out, hence the three stars.
on December 7, 2014
I love, Love, LOVE these boots!!!! I ordered three pairs, one black, brown and grey. They look perfect and I feel sexy wearing them! I did do a lot of walking in them and my feet were screaming at me at the end of the night...but, I very, very rarely wear heels, so my feet aren't used to them anymore. With conditioning, I'm sure they won't be so bad for me. They fit wonderfully too! Great purchase, very happy girl!
on November 12, 2012
Cute and stylish, so much so that I bought 2 pair... the brown actually look a bit like velvit which is too bad, because they end up looking really cheap. The 'strap' that goes into the bottom buckle is bent the opposite direction and I can't get it to go straight. The other pair was black and the top band was not sewed in. Because of this they were constantly coming undone; the straight piece that goes through the hole didn't fit into the 'buckle' as if it were too short. I think this contributed to the band coming apart. After about 4 weeks of owning, desperate to fix because I really liked the style, I attempted velcro, heavy duty velcro and finally, glue! This didn't work so well and they are now heading to the trash after 2 months; the buckle fell off, the straight piece to the buckle fell off all while traveling for business; fortunately it was just before heading home so I tucked the band into the top of the boot just to get me home. Disappointing but, I gues you get what you pay for.
on November 8, 2014
I have been wanting a pair of wedge boots for a while so I finally bought these. They are true to size and look very cute on.

Downside is that the heel has a bit of a 'lip' that can catch on stairs- not a huge thing but takes some time to get use to.

Other, larger, downside is when the boots arrived they had a very strong chemical smell. I sprayed them with frebreze and they still smelled. Almost 2 weeks after purchasing them- it still smells. The boots are in the closet and the smell is noticeable throughout my house. I've worn them a couple of times hoping to help air them out and it seems to help.
on February 16, 2015
These shoes are great! I have really thin legs and typically have a hard time finding boots that aren't so overly large in the calf. These boots have the perfect amount of wiggle room without sticking out inches from the back of my leg. They are extremely comfortable for all day wear and are the exact shade of gray I was expecting. Highly recommend these boots. I already own the black pair and plan on ordering the other colors!
on February 1, 2015
this chemical smell is so strong I could not wear them even if they weren't so small. I read one review that said they put them out and that helped them. Did not help mine at all. I am so disappointed.
on January 2, 2015
I ordered the Grey part and they just arrived today and they are super super super cute and fit but the chemical smell is so horrible and overwhelming my entire house smells now. I don' think they can be washed either with this fabric which is too bad cause these are adorable but horrible overbearing smell. Would recommend you find a similar pair elsewhere..