4.0 out of 5 stars More Gleeful Christmas Music
For the third year in a row, the cast of Glee has released a Christmas album which features songs that are aired on the winter season finale of the series. The problem I have with the album and the previous ones is that there are no original songs on it. I have heard each and every song over and over again on radio stations and movies.

I will give the singers...
Published 23 months ago by Coffee Addicted Writer's Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordinary
THis is disappointing from the Glee Cast. Their 1st Christmas album was rockin' good. The 2nd one wasn't quite that good. This one is for folks who want old-fashioned Christmas songs, sung in traditional fashion, that you can get anywhere. Their singing is great of course, but it is NOT exciting!
Published 23 months ago by LTen

4.0 out of 5 stars More Gleeful Christmas Music, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)

I will give the singers (or should I say actors) credit for singing the songs traditionally. Everyone sings the songs well, but only a few stood out for me. Silent Night, The First Noel, and Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah are my favorites.

The Complete Track list:

1. Jingle Bell Rock - (Chord Overstreet)

2. White Christmas - (Darren Criss and Chris Colfer)

3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - (Mark Salling, Jacob Artist, Chord Overstreet, Heather Morris, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and Melissa Benoist)

4. Silent Night - (Naya Rivers)

5. Joy To The World - (Alex Newell)

6. The First Noel - (Melissa Benoist)

7. I'll Be Home For Christmas - (Lea Michele)

8. Feliz Navidad - (Kevin McHale)

9. Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah - (Jacob Artist and Mark Salling)

10. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - (Cory Monteith)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordinary, December 16, 2012
LTen "LTT" (Knoxville, TN USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Alright, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
There are not many songs because they have used most of the popular ones in the first 2 Christmas albums. It was still sung well though, which is why it gets 4 out of 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected more, December 23, 2012
william Lindenmuth (BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I hate to be a scrooge here but i will have to honestly say that i thought there would me more spirit, and soul.
There wasnt enough emotion or production going on.I kinda felt it was just thrown together for diehard fans.
I can't say it was a bad cd because i have found myself listening to it, and maybe i just need to release myself from that Bah Humbug state of mind. So please take this review with a grain of salt it is a pleasent enough cd to be played again and again

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
If you are a Glee fan then you will enjoy anyone of their CDs. I happen to like Glee. The quality is great and is worth every dollar you spend. I recommend you buy the other two Christmas cds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the 2nd one, December 26, 2013
This album is way better than the 2nd one. It is a great addition to any holiday album collection. I recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars What a letdown, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed Glee Christmas 1, and LOVED Glee Christmas 2, so I was so looking forward to #3. What a dissapointment. There are no original songs. Lea Michele has ONE song. Very obvioulsly missing is Matthew Morrison, he has a beautiful voice!. Glee Christmas #3 just does not have the playful vibe of #1 and #2. One of the best songs is Unique's version of Joy to the World. That track will end up added to a Christmas playlist but the rest will be soon forgotten. And I'm sorry - but Finn's strength is not in his voice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Glee is fun as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best, April 7, 2014
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
I almost missed getting the volume 3 Christmas album - thanks for carrying it - glad to know we can always come to you if we can't find in the stores any longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave this as a gift, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 (Audio CD)
I gave this cd to my niece as a gift. It made her holiday, especially after the tragic death of Cory Monteith, which upset her a great deal. Glee is a fantastic show and I hope they keep coming out with their musical volumes!

Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3
Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3 by Glee Cast (Audio CD - 2012)