Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album Vol. 3
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

For the third year in a row, the cast of Glee has released a Christmas album which features songs that are aired on the winter season finale of the series. The problem I have with the album and the previous ones is that there are no original songs on it. I have heard each and every song over and over again on radio stations and movies.

I will give the singers (or should I say actors) credit for singing the songs traditionally. Everyone sings the songs well, but only a few stood out for me. Silent Night, The First Noel, and Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah are my favorites.

The Complete Track list:

1. Jingle Bell Rock - (Chord Overstreet)

2. White Christmas - (Darren Criss and Chris Colfer)

3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - (Mark Salling, Jacob Artist, Chord Overstreet, Heather Morris, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, and Melissa Benoist)

4. Silent Night - (Naya Rivers)

5. Joy To The World - (Alex Newell)

6. The First Noel - (Melissa Benoist)

7. I'll Be Home For Christmas - (Lea Michele)

8. Feliz Navidad - (Kevin McHale)

9. Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah - (Jacob Artist and Mark Salling)

10. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - (Cory Monteith)
on December 16, 2012
THis is disappointing from the Glee Cast. Their 1st Christmas album was rockin' good. The 2nd one wasn't quite that good. This one is for folks who want old-fashioned Christmas songs, sung in traditional fashion, that you can get anywhere. Their singing is great of course, but it is NOT exciting!
on December 23, 2012
I hate to be a scrooge here but i will have to honestly say that i thought there would me more spirit, and soul.
There wasnt enough emotion or production going on.I kinda felt it was just thrown together for diehard fans.
I can't say it was a bad cd because i have found myself listening to it, and maybe i just need to release myself from that Bah Humbug state of mind. So please take this review with a grain of salt it is a pleasent enough cd to be played again and again
on December 14, 2012
I really enjoyed Glee Christmas 1, and LOVED Glee Christmas 2, so I was so looking forward to #3. What a dissapointment. There are no original songs. Lea Michele has ONE song. Very obvioulsly missing is Matthew Morrison, he has a beautiful voice!. Glee Christmas #3 just does not have the playful vibe of #1 and #2. One of the best songs is Unique's version of Joy to the World. That track will end up added to a Christmas playlist but the rest will be soon forgotten. And I'm sorry - but Finn's strength is not in his voice.
on December 25, 2012
The first was fun and fresh, the second a little less so. Now this one continues the downward trend, as too many of these tracks sound like they could have came from any other Christmas disc. The choice of songs is actually a decent mix, but none really stand out. Slightly above average are the big and somewhat jazzy `White Christmas'; and `Jingle Bell Rock' is enthusiastic, but not particularly memorable. Not sure how it plays on TV, but if they can't keep up for Christmas, I'm wondering if the whole Glee thing has already begun to fade.
on January 28, 2014
I gave this cd to my niece as a gift. It made her holiday, especially after the tragic death of Cory Monteith, which upset her a great deal. Glee is a fantastic show and I hope they keep coming out with their musical volumes!
on January 18, 2014
I LOVE this CD. It makes me sad that we won't hear Cory's voice on future CDs. It is a great, multi-demoninational CD. Being Christian, my sons love the catchy Hanukkah song and still sing it after the Holidays!
on January 1, 2013
I love Christmas and i particuarly love the first Glee Xmas cd but with the exception of Lea michele's beautiful rendition of 'O Holy Night ' and a few other tracks, good but not a favorite . However if you are a Gleek and collecting all the volumes then add it to the collection .
on January 27, 2013
This is the 3rd album I have downloaded from Glee and I'm sure won't be the last. I love everything they sing...those
young people are sooooo talented. I absolutely love the show as they bring forth so many issues people deal with today.
on January 14, 2013
Beautiful songs and it's fun to recognize the voices of the cast members. I didn't give it a 5 star only because it never occurred to me that listening to Christmas music after Christmas is silly so I don't want to listen to it when it's not Christmas. Would have picked a year round selection of songs if I'd given it more thought. But will always love this during the holidays.