Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 27, 2012
I own more than a dozen
Glee CD's....and this is consistently one of--if not THE-- best of my collection.
With very few exceptions...the songs, the harmonies, the background vocals...AND the choice of the songs they have sung this season are spectacular.
Special favorites...the Rachel/Marley duet of New York State of Mind....The Scientist in the breakup episode is heartbreakingly good. And the mash up of Home and Homeward bound is chilling and brilliant. I often wonder if the performers get chills when they sing together and make such beautiful music. I know I do
on December 6, 2012
As with a lot of TV shows that revolve around high school, "Glee" lost what made it great when the majority of the cast "graduated" at the end of last season. The new characters, while talented in their own ways, aren't nearly as good, in my opinion. And it reflects in the music. I love "The Scientist" and give that song 10 stars. Others, like "Some Nights" and "Holding Out For a Hero" are done really well. However, "Gangnam Style." No. Just no. If that song were not on the album, I would have given 4 stars.
on December 6, 2012
Own every CD and every DVD from Glee. Some people hate the show others love it, but no matter what you feel about the show, the music is always GREAT
on February 8, 2013
Well... I'm a GLEEK!
so... positive things... IT IS M***** F****** GLEE Y'all
sad facts... some amazing tracks are missing >.< Call Me Maybe
Crazy / 'U Drive Me Crazy
Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Don't Speak
Don't Dream It's Over

But who cares... IT IS GLEE!!!!
on February 19, 2014
I love this CD. One of the best.

There is music for each taste like musical (New York State Of Mind), pop (Live While We're Young), unexpected hit (Gangnam Style), classic hit (Holding Out For A Hero), perfect song (The Scientist).
My favorite song is the massup Homeward Bound / Home, a total surprise because i didn't know this song. It was the perfect discovery.
on December 29, 2014
Not bad, the songs sung by the Glee cast members are always great - however, this isn't the best selection of songs in my opinion. Still enjoy it, but hope to maybe find an album with more songs I like (which is obviously my fault, not the albums). You do get a lot of songs on the album though - so good bang for your buck!
on February 16, 2013
I have all of the Glee albums and this one is one of my favorite! The Glee cast does a great job on this album!
VINE VOICEon December 14, 2012
With most of the cast of Glee 'graduating' at the end of last season, it's up to a batch of newcomers to pick up the slack and help out old favorites. The new members seem to be cloning the old (Mallory is Rachel, Kitty is the new Quinn, etc), so it's a bit tough to make distincions in the musical presentation. It helps that old hands Blaine, Artie, and yes, Rachel and Kurt are still here to add support. It's just not enough, though.

There are highlights, like the groups sung version of Coldplay's "The Scientist," and Marley and Rachel's duet on "New York State of Mind." Talking David Bowie's was an adventurous choice (even more so was Sam and Britney doing "Celebrity Skin," which is not included here). Kitty and Marley do a nice job resurrecting Bonnie Tyler's "Holding Out For a Hero" (from "Footloose"). Minus points are given for "Gangnam Style," this years most annoying one hit wonder.

Missing are the songs from outside the pop spectrum. I'd have much rather had "Let's have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey" here than a few of these songs, along with Kurt's version of "Being Alive" from the musical "Company." I miss the variety; I guess the "Glease" CD was supposed to satisfy that segment of the musical audience. Overall, "Glee: Season 4 Vol 1" is not a total dud, but the series seems close to jumping the shark.
on December 30, 2012
This is the best collection of Glee songs so far. Every song is a winner and every song makes you feel so good as you sing along
on January 30, 2013
Really enjoyed this sound track- easy to listen to while scrapbooking and doing chores around the house. I would recommend