Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glencoe Health, Student Edition
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 19, 2013
I purchased this textbook to use for homeschooling my freshman daughter. I gave her the opportunity to peruse a number of books before making her choice. She likes this one, because it covers so many topics. It does a good job of bringing the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of heath into a union with each other so that the teen understands the strong emphasis of each in his or her life and how each affects the other. McGraw-Hill and Glencoe have been reliable names in the textbook industry that we've counted on for years. Thanks Amazon for giving us good sellers and good used products from which to make our choices in textbooks.
on February 17, 2013
This book doesn't have answers in the back, but can be used for general health lessons for grades 8 to 10 in homeschooling. The teacher will have to scan each chapter and figure out what questions to ask, or else assign a report over the chapters, but the book has good information.
on September 24, 2012
This is a very easy, informative book to use if you want your high school student to learn about how to live a healthy life-style in reagards to healthy living, keep up of hygiene and many other things that are important to healthy living.
on May 10, 2006
This book is only masquerading as a textbook -- it is a propaganda tool for those who want to stick their heads in the sand and not talk honestly about contraception. Check the index for yourself -- "birth control" and "contraception" are NOT EVEN LISTED. The section on AIDS does NOT MENTION condom use. It is appalling that in this day and age a textbook to be used in health class can leave out science, truth, and a well-rounded discussion of responsible use of contraceptives. This book deserves far less than 1 star.
on January 16, 2007
This book is an amazing edition to any library and is great for studying how to live a healthier life. i used this book in my health class and when i finished the class i felt like i understood the class better then my friends who taken the class with another book. this seller is also very reliable, i have bought many things from Neobuller and have recived nothing but quality service and products.
on August 31, 2013
I was very happy with this book. It was in wonderful condition for its low price of $5. I used it for online course and it was exactly what I needed. Thank you Amazon!
on May 22, 2014
book was a great help as a home copy easily understood concepts broken down into straight forward concepts. Big help for my son
on May 8, 2016
My son lost this book and of course the mother get stuck with the bill. The price was perfect and it arrived right on time...
on September 12, 2014
Great textbook used by our homeschool co-op. Arrived in great condition.
on March 1, 2016
Got my book faster then expected. Exactly what we needed for class.