Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 29, 2013
I can't tell you the number of pairs of gloves I've have. I used to sell snowboards and have 6 or more pairs of super expensive gloves still hanging around. I have tried a ton that were meant for mobile devices too. I thought that I would never find the perfect all around ones. Then the guys at wirecutter.com suggested these. So i took the risk and paid more than I thought was worth it for such thin gloves. I am glad I did. They are thin, but all winter long they were my go-to gloves for 99% of the time. Just warm enough for Michigan winters. For sledding, these aren't very good. But for this 30 year old, I'm not doing much of that anymore. They aren't very waterproof either, but I didn't find that to be important either. I wasn't using them for snowball fights. For a commuter glove that looks semi professional, this is the right glove. The tag is even made of something to wipe finger prints off my iPhone. A nice bonus and not itchy.
0Comment30 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2012
These gloves worked well on my touchscreen phone. The picture doesn't exactly match the product, but dark grey is dark grey, right?
Sizes run a little small I think. I'm not even 6' and I don't think my hands are that big, but the medium size was too small for me. I passed them off as a gift to my wife, and they're still a touch small...but wearable (she's about 5'7"). She tells me they aren't the warmest, but that seems to be a standard review for other touchscreen gloves too.
on March 23, 2013
Touch screens and controls work well with these gloves. However, I usually only wear gloves when it's pretty cold, and these are too thin to warm you much. I'd recommend their "Winter" model instead of the "Urban" ones for that reason. Otherwise, these are a fine product.
on February 16, 2013
We got these as a Christmas gift for our son, who had complained that he had to remove his gloves to use his phone. Our feedback from him is that these gloves are excellent and work great with his phone. They're the only gloves he uses, now. He's thanked us several times.

So there you have it - strong "buy" recommendation from an active young man in the financial business!
on December 19, 2012
The gloves work great for touch screens, but I didn't realize they would be so thin -- they are basically liners or gloves for fall weather, not winter gloves. I bought them as a gift but the person I bought them for said they were too thin to be of any use. So I kept them and will probably use them when the weather is cool, but not too cold.
11 comment10 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2014
These gloves work great for manipulating my phone, but they offer very little warmth. I've had similar low-profile gloves before, and I was surprised at how un-warm these are.

The fit is also weird. The gloves fit fine in some spots, but the fabric bunches up around two of my fingers. I think I got the right size, but these gloves seem to be made for someone with different proportions. Anyway, the fit issue isn't so bad - it's the lack of warmth that bothers me.
on February 22, 2013
Purchased these for both my daughter and her boyfriend for Christmas and they love them. Does a good job on screens of their phones. Not warm enough for very cold weather but does do a good job of keeping fingers warm in the milder temps.
on January 29, 2016
I bought these gloves for a skiing trip. They aren't warm enough or waterproof enough to be used as a primary glove, but they work great as an inner glove. They are also good as driving gloves.

Using a touchscreen with these gloves works almost perfectly. Between the 5 of us we tested it on the iPhone, two other touchscreen phones, and a TomTom GPS with great success. The only thing is that it makes your fingers bigger, so using the iPhone's keyboard became just a little bit harder. As a 5'8" man, I was concerned about getting the right size, M sounded too small, but large gloves are sometimes a little loose. I tried the M thinking if they were too small, I'd just give them to my wife. The gloves were a little on the small and tight side however I’m hoping I can stretch them out over time.

Pros:
- you can text with a fairly high degree of accuracy
- soft and comfortable

Cons:
- unusually sparkly because of the embedded silver nylon threads
- does not keep your hands very warm (probably have to wear heavier gloves over them)

If you looking for good touchscreen gloves buy these! I will be buying another pair for my wife. I did receive this item in exchange for an honest review.
review image review image
on December 5, 2015
These gloves in XL were too large for me so I gave them to my husband. They are so flexible that they fit his hand perfectly. He did mention that they were a little loose in the wrist but I think he has bonier wrists than the average male. Overall, he is very happy with these gloves. They keep his hands warm in the cold Michigan months and it is nice to be able to use his smart phone without having to take his gloves off. He is able to use both his pointer finger and thumbs will minimal problems. Great product for those who live in colder climates.
I received this product in exchange for my honest review. All opinions and grammatical errors are my own.
review image
on November 2, 2015
I admit it, I am addicted to my iPhone. I am constantly checking my e-mail, text messages, and social media. I am also always snapping pictures of whatever it is I am doing.

With winter quickly approaching, we are on the brink of glove season. I love having my hands all warm and toasty inside of a nice pair of gloves but I loathe having to pull off my gloves every time I want to use my phone.

Glider Gloves are the perfect solution. Featured on They have been ranked the #1 Texting Gloves since 2010. They offer full hand touch response, an anti-slip grip, and come in different sizes to ensure the best fit.

While the gloves come in different colors and styles, I chose the Black Urban Style Glider Gloves. These light weight, slim fitting, unisex gloves allow me to use my phone as if I wasn't wearing gloves at all. Unlike other touchscreen gloves, Glider Glovers aren't touchseen conductive on just a finger tip or two, they are touchscreen conductive everywhere. Typing and texting is much easier without being limited to a single finger.

The gloves are stylish and soft, and I experienced no problem using my touchscreen with them on. I can text, tap, pinch, and glide without any problems, all while keeping my hands warm and toasty!

Why freeze your fingers texting in the cold when you can keep your fingers warm and toasty with Glider Gloves?

I received this product for free in exchange for sharing my honest and unbiased review. Opinion is entirely my own.