5.0 out of 5 stars Cork stoppers
These are nice looking and are heavy so it doesn't feel as cheap as they are priced. No issues with washing, though we only hand washed these.
Published on October 20, 2011 by capatel81

2.0 out of 5 stars Excitement, then regret. The illusion of cheap
Published on April 17, 2012 by B. ODonnell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Excitement, then regret. The illusion of cheap, April 17, 2012
B. ODonnell (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
These two stoppers appear to be well made and were initially handsome additions to our stopper collection. The best part was they fit inside our refrigerator, which many do not with 1.5L bottles. However, after 6 months of use they are sadly corroded and unusable. Recommend you spend a little more money on something of better quality and save yourself the embarrassment of taking a stopper out that looks like the inside of an old cast iron pipe. Unless you are into that type of thing... I got what I paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cork stoppers, October 20, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stopper, November 19, 2012
Christine Olsen (Christiansburg, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
I have opened several bottles of different wines and could not get the corks back in the bottles. This keep the wine fresh and also looks great. I liked the first pair so well I ordered 2 more.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Good product for the price. I would recommend it to someone who is in the market for wine stoppers. Works well. It fits most wine bottles and snuggly holds in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
These seal a bottle of wine really well and a bonus is that the ball on top can be removed if the bottle doesn't quite fit on the refrigerator shelf. Great gift idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, and makes for a quick and easy ..., July 16, 2014
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Good quality, and makes for a quick and easy replacemtn bottle top. I wouldnt use these for long term storage of an opened bottle of champagne, but, I do use these for a quick bottle topper to keep the carbonation in the bottle for a few hours if I decide to take a break from drinking my beer or whatever. If you are looking for something that will be a bit better for storing carbonated beverages for long term storage (a few days to a week or more) I would recommend 'Shark' brand bottle toppers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but corrodes over Time, August 2, 2014
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
Nice product but corrodes over Time. These stoppers were great when I first got them and looked good. However, after 6 months of use they are sadly corroded and unusable. I had to throw them away.

Do yourself a favor and spend a little more getting a better quality product that not only looks good but lasts over time. These were a waste.

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is right, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
The price is right on these, especially for a set of two. Great at resealing my wine with no leaks.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
..Basic wine stoppers. Nothing special. They work! There's really nothing special about them, but it's nice to always have a few extras lying around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great price!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Global Decor Set of Bottle Stoppers, Set of 2 (Kitchen)
This product is a great value and works great. I bought them when I bought my electric wine opener. Use the opener to decork, pour a glass of your favorite wine, and recork with one of these stoppers. I have since found stoppers that are also pourers which is nice but still this is a great purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›