Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on February 15, 2014
I bought this Waddle Dee after watching the "Kirby- Right Back at Ya" episode "Waddle While You Work" on the Kirby's Dream Collection Wii game. I had seen Waddle Dees in the games before, but I had never seen the purpose of a Waddle Dee until that show. They love to clean! I don't, so I bought my very own Waddle Dee in the hopes of having a very cute helper. He didn't immediately start cleaning so I placed him in close proximity to the broom and waited for him to jump into action, but He did not. He just sat there staring blankly at me. Perhaps I got the one lazy Waddle Dee. But that is okay, my 4 year old son is obsessed with Kirby loves to play this Waddle Dee. He is super cuddly and would also look great on a collector's shelf.
on December 3, 2012
When I ordered this I was not entirely sure what to expect as most of the Kirby franchise plush toys are not known for being sized accurately in relation to each other.
As it is, Waddle Dee is a bit shorter than the Kirby plush and is about the same size as the Meta Knight plush (taller if you don't take Meta Knight's collar into account).

It was actually brighter in color than I had anticipated. The material is very soft and light like the other plush toys in the collection, although I think it might be softer than the others since the fibers of the material are finer.
(I nearly mistook it for an infants' toy.)

The cardboard in the feet keep the plush upright and it seems to be more reclined than the others in the collection. The eyes are narrower than the Kirby plush but otherwise are the same size.

And, like nearly all the characters in the Kirby franchise...it's cute.

Altogether, I believe this little fellow will make an excellent addition to any Kirby fan's collection!
on August 7, 2012
I bought this for my 4 and 6 year boys to share. They both LOVE the Kirby video games. It came in yesterday and they LOVE it. It appears to be well made and they said it was "soft and lovable". I would recommend this toy to Kirby fans.
on September 21, 2014
I bought this for myself because I am a huge fan of the Kirby games and Waddle Dee is my favorite enemy from them. It's sitting above my desk with my college textbooks and it looks really nice. It adds some color and playfulness to what is a shelf of unimaginable horrors.

The seller I got mine from was Toys and Games Outlet and it appears to be authentic. So if you're a collector or buying for one, don't worry about getting sent a bootleg/knockoff. Likewise if you're buying one for a child, it'll be made of safe materials, so don't stress about that. I know that sometimes fake plush gets sold here on Amazon and on eBay, so I just wanted to throw this out there for any concerned buyers.

The fabric is really soft and smooth. Perfect for cuddling or just sitting on display somewhere. The stitching is nice and I couldn't find any lose strands or stuffing coming out anywhere. There's some cardboard in the feet that helps maintain their shape. It causes the plush to kind of sit or recline backwards a little bit. It's cute. It looks a lot nicer in person than it does in the stock photo. Overall, I'd say that the quality is great.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2013
My son plays with this Waddle Dee ALL the time. It is a soft, high quality plush - not that carnival plush stuff that most of these toys tend to be. IT's one of his favorite Kirby plush, and given his collection at this point, that's really saying something.
on January 4, 2013
We bought this for our 7 year old daughter. She absolutely loves it. It is cute as a button, and she plays with it frequently. I recommend this for any Kirby fan.
on December 29, 2012
I gave this as a Christmas gift and my brother loved it! It's small but verry cute :) super satisfied.
on September 5, 2013
Item arrived quickly and exactly as described. I have read some reviews that some of these toys are advertised as officially licensed but are actually cheap knock offs. Not the case here. Super cute critter and made my little guy very happy.
on August 31, 2013
It is so cuddly! SO awesome! I highly recommend this Waddle Dee plushie to any Kirby fan. They have it all - Softness, collness, hugableness (LoL). Worth every penny!
However, one bad thing-I received it in not the best condition - It was not sewed right and for some reason the solid item inside its foot sometimes can go up inside its body. But still, BUY IT IT IS SO ADORABLE AND HUGGABLE
on February 11, 2013
This was a hit as a Christmas gift for an eight year Waddle-Dee fan. He sleeps with it! Nice product, good quality & the shipping time was great. No complaints!