Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Global Logistics Management: A Competitive Advantage for the 21st Century
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 13, 2015
I love buying used books. This one was in excellent condition and I saved a ton of money. As for the book itself, I am keeping this one. I usually recycle my school books when I am done with the class, but not this one. I can see myself referencing this book again. I think the thing I like best about it is that it is very clear and not overly complicated like many texts can be.
on September 25, 2010
This book explains each elements of global supply chain. Also, it depicts a lot of examples of real experiences for concerning about items.
on February 11, 2016
Great Book. Great Resource for Logistics/Supply Chain Majors.
on June 17, 2015
Great seller, excellent book, fast delivery. Would reorder.
on November 17, 2014
This is a good quality text book - we ordered it for school and didn't have any complaints.
on March 5, 2015
Very good
on September 16, 2013
The cover had coffee stains and the top of the book was crushed as if it had been used to prop open a window. The interior of the book was clean and unmarked.