Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Global Style: Exotic Elements in Contemporary Interiors
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 21, 2002
The photos are beautiful, but I was disappointed in the narrow range of styles present in the book. Most of the pictures are of asian style with a little South American and India style thrown in. As far as I could tell, there were no pictures of tribal/african style, or other less-well represented styles in mainstream decorating books.
I gave the book as many stars as I did for the photos and for the authors at least trying to publish a more diversified book on style. I would have liked to give it more stars, but I was too disappointed in it.
on October 27, 2000
This book is a really exciting read for people looking for elegant ways to display all the fabulous souvenirs they picked up on their world travels. At the very least, it really opens up your mind to new possibilities of decorating beyond the Pottery Barn/Crate & Barrel aesthetic...