5.0 out of 5 stars really nice pair of gloves
really nice pair of gloves. And red so my son didn't lose them at school like his last three pairs!
Published 7 months ago by J. Gorr

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big
My son is almost 4 years old and these gloves are too big. His fingers have an extra 2 inches of glove which makes them pretty much unusable at this point. I'm hoping he will grow into them next year. They seem nice, warm and durable though.
Published 8 months ago by TrentsMama

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good but quite large for size, April 3, 2014
Bought for grandson who often arrives gloveless and then wants to go outside in cold weather. Quality looks good. Other reviews warned us these would be large. We don't mind because at this point they are for next year. Really quite large for the age in product description, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice pair of gloves, March 26, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big, March 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Never seen a kid so excited over gloves!, December 27, 2013
Ron Hendricks (Ballwin, Missouri, US) - See all my reviews
Our grandson/s parents had just about given up trying to find waterproof gloves for their sons. We ordered the Boys Global Warmers by N'ice Caps (age 2-4yrs) for the older and the first thing he noticed was the palm and finger grippy material and shouted ,"snowballs". Yep, waterproof and the ability to hold snowballs. Now, if we just had snow!

Global Warmers TM Boys N'ice Caps Thinsulate Ski Glove