5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Fun Warming
Published on November 19, 2012 by Stella Carrier

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
ok but a bit more mellow that his other albums. definately pit but not on the dancefloor. dedicated fans will like eitherway.
Published on December 11, 2012 by Elissa R

5.0 out of 5 stars Dance Fun Warming, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) (Audio CD)
I previously enjoyed "Planet Pit" by Pitbull and enjoyed the fact that the title of the cd lived up to its name. I actually enjoy "Global Warming" by Pitbull even more and really felt that he poured so much of his imaginative energy into the musical tracks of "Global Warming". Once again, I completely understand that Pitbull's listening audience may or may not share the same ideas as me on the best tracks from "Global Warming". However, the songs that really put me in a good time mood are among the following:
"Feel This Moment" (featuring Christina Aguilera),"Back In Time" (featured in the Men In Black 3" movie), "Hope We Meet Again" (featuring Chris Brown), "Party Ain't Over" (featuring Usher and Afrojack), "Drinks For You (Ladies Anthem" (featuring Jennifer Lopez), "Have Some Fun" (featuring The Wanted & Afrojack), Tchu Tchu Tcha" (featuring Enrique Iglesias), "Last Night" (featuring Havana Brown & Afrojack), and "Everybody" (featuring Akon & David Rush).
"Global Warming" (Deluxe Edition) by Pitbull is definitely a good buy for anyone that has enjoyed any of this previous musical works and/or music that brilliantly mashes up various music genres (such as the musical mixes of R&B, dance, rap, and electronic in this collection).

5.0 out of 5 stars zumba, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) (Audio CD)
my wife loves this cd. its what they play at her zumba classes. and she loves to listen to
it in the car and she is 65. but pitbull is her man

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this BUT why do I have to pay $2 more for the explicit version?, November 21, 2012
Charles Green (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global Warming (MP3 Music)
Really enjoy Pitbull's latest effort, but as I was listening to it I noticed words being censored. I then discovered the uncensored MP3 for $2 more. I guess freedom of speech isn't free---it cost $2 more on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, December 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, March 5, 2013
Love , Love, Love the new album from Pitbull. Teach Zumba classes and I just love his music. It will make you want to move your body.

5.0 out of 5 stars A vast array of sounds, a great album overall, December 31, 2012
I listen to anything and everything ranging from classical music, to classical rock, to hardcore rap and pop music. I'm Pitbull fan because his energy is contagious, and shines through on every track. This album is no exception to his norm, and far exceeds my expectations.

With an eclectic array of featured artists ranging from Chris Brown to Christina Aguilera and The Wanted, each track has its own unique sound, and even touch on Pit's roots in the track "I'm Off That" with a gritty hiphop sound JLo's accompanyment on "Drinks for You" has a fantastic loungey vibe to it. "Tchu Tchu Tcha" is one of my favorite tracks that I can't help but dance along to.

All in all, it's a great, versatile album - a must for any Pitbull fan, and enjoyable for anyone who is a fan of contemporary pop music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good...., December 1, 2012
Onecooldad (Lyndhurst, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) (Audio CD)
I'd give this 5 stars but to me a 5 star rating means the album is an all time classic. This disc is fantastic, but not a classic... If the songs on this disc don't get you moving in your seat or dancing along at home than nothing will. Very good beats, good collaborations and just a good disc to listen to. There are a couple of weak songs but all in all this disc is a fun time. This is my first Pitbull disc and I was extremely happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars its jus OK, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) (Audio CD)
this is nothing new or different for pitbull musically bt its OK music at best..Some tracks of course standout more than others lk; "Feel This Moment" very catchy and turnt up track!!,"Im Off That" nw this is fiyah!! love it!!! my fav track off this album , & "Don't Stop The Party" aye!! this is nt bad will have you ready to dance!! the rest of the tracks on the album are just fillers if i must say so..better luck next album.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love Pitbull but the theme is getting old..., March 30, 2013
Carolyn (ARLINGTON, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
Some of Pitbull's songs I really LOVE but it's starting to get old. His theme is always "I Know You Want Me" and I'm kind of turned off by it now. I bought the Album because it was only $5 otherwise I would have bought the few songs I really like by themselves. Don't Stop the Party and Feel This Moment are my favorites and I think Back In Time is ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pitbull CD, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) (Audio CD)
What can I say about Pitbull. He is an excellent artist. Had been looking and checking out his other CD's but I really enjoyed this one.

Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version)
Global Warming (Deluxe Explicit Version) by Pitbull (Audio CD - 2012)