The crown is indeed low. The embroidery is very nice, and the adjustment on the back is really trick. The slack feeds back into the hat so it doesn't flop around.
Published 8 months ago by Tony Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat but not "One size fits all"
I'm a Glock gun owner and have been holding out to buy this hat because I wear a large hat size. I finally caved and bought it. What a disappointment! This hat looks like it was made for a kid. So much for One size fits all.
Published on June 6, 2012 by Jim

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat but not "One size fits all", June 6, 2012
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now all the Sig Snobs at the range can see what made those tight groups when they see my target coming back in., December 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda small, otherwise its great, July 31, 2012
Thew "Thew" (here, there, and everywhere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
I wouldn't say this is a one-size hat, it definitely runs on the small side. I can wear a normal sized bandana without worry, but this hat feels snug and short.
Adjustments are done with a metal clasp & fabric strip, not that cheap plastic style.
I would recommend this to female and younger shooters, but not for the average adult male.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low crown, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
It's a low crown or low profile hat folks. It may not be for you if you like a hat that sits up high like an old man hat does.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars because I don't like how it looks, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
Four stars because I don't like how it looks. It really is a low crown cap. It really deserves 5 stars for quality and 4 stars for looks. Only my opinion. Gave it to my son and he thinks that it looks funny too. It said "low crown" and they mean't "low crown". Nothing against the seller because everything was as they said. It was my ignorance in understanding the low crown thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
Got this as gift for the boyfriend, he was really happy about it and it fit him great and just became his new favorite hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ballcap, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
What can I say? The price was excellent! The shipping was FAST! The hat is GENUINE... Not some crappy knock off... I would say buy this with no worries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glock Cap, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
Good quality. I've been wearing this for a year now and it has held up well and still looks good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its just ok., March 9, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
Perfect example about how to be careful about ordering online by just pictures and the 50/500reviews. I thought the hat would fit and feel a little better. Material feels velvety, not a good feel for a men's hat! Also it has a very low, tight fit. Not that low bridge trucker fit. the hat was made cheaply low fit. I will give it to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Glock OEM Cap Low Crown (Sports)
Go to hat. I have a melon head so the adjustment is nice. Also great quality hat in a low profile design. Get lots of comments and a conversation started with other like minded individuals. Also maybe a deterrent to some.

Glock OEM Cap Low Crown