5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitting jeans, EVER!!
Published 19 months ago by Mary T. Yochum Casey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all colors fit the same.
These jeans fit well, but beware...the different colors all fit differently. I will only buy these at a store that I can try them on. The last time I ordered them one pair fit and the other two had to be returned.
Published on August 13, 2009 by Marlene Lenz

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all colors fit the same., August 13, 2009
Marlene Lenz (Napa, California United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Inaccurate sizing - same old story, October 2, 2013
GV jeans are great, if you can find the right size. This is the same old song sung by so many people here, and it's been sung a long time, and GV jeans company just keeps on experimenting with cheaper and cheaper manufacturers, most of whom don't have a clue about hiring employees who can run machines or teaching those who don't. Quality control is non existent. These jeans, this year, the light denim, were manufactured somewhere in southeast Africa and they were laughably small, the completely wrong size, not even a child's size 12 - just wrong. I don't think consumers ought to have to check the "made in" tag or even be concerned about where an item is made, the company that makes them ought to be involved enough to be proactive in the quest for quality products, but GV hasn't and I don't expect they ever will be. since their jeans are still very popular. Women get disgusted with sizing and quality, then they find a pair that fits, and they love the brand again. And they continue to buy. That's what GV counts on. So... that's the way it goes with this brand. As for these jeans in particular, as I said, they didn't even try to hit any measurements, or to check for quality, so they went back to Amazon, who thankfully has a good return policy. I haven't bought any more GV jeans since this experience, I just don't love the jeans enough to put up with the never-ending hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best fitting jeans, EVER!!, December 30, 2012
I bought a total of 6 pairs of these jeans and I must say I think they are FABULOUS. Not too low waisted, plenty long in the rise to cover my tummy, BUT they fit in the waist, too!! These are not your skinny jeans with no fit, they fit everywhere! Some of the different fabrics came out of the dryer a little wrinkled, but I just hang them up and they straighten right out. Excellent cut, excellent fit, excellent wear ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a perfect fit, September 16, 2007
C. Jackson (Clarkston, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Love the Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. Can't always find the short length locally and can count on finding them through Amazon. The fit is perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans.., April 15, 2007
I could not be happier about a jean purchase. I have not worn jeans in years because they were so uncomfortable. These jeans are wonderful and fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, April 4, 2007
Susy Ferris (New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
These are great jeans for a tall person. They fit somewhat on the high side which makes it possible to wear them to work and not worry about them slipping down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and soff, August 29, 2008
These are great jeans - comfortable, good looking and designed to fit women. Never thought I'd wear stretch jeans, but after wearing my first pair of these, I was sold on them.

1.0 out of 5 stars AND THEY ARE GREAT - GOOD FIT, December 12, 2013
I HAVE OTHER STRETCH GLORIA VANDERBILT AMANDA JEANS THAT I PURCHASED ELSEWHERE, AND THEY ARE GREAT - GOOD FIT, GREAT QUALITY, HOWEVER, SOMEHOW THESE JEANS WERE MUCH BIGGER FOR THE SIZE - OUT OF PROPORTION - AND WIDER LEGS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE JEANS.

5.0 out of 5 stars The jeans are flattering, January 26, 2013
They fit great and look great. I will buy these again and again. I love my Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans and I live in 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom's favorite jeans!~, January 20, 2013
My Mom loves these jeans. They are a higher rise and fit her well. The legs aren't so big that they fit her perfectly!

Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Stretch Jeans BLACK 10 Tall