5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!
They are comfortable and just the right length! I would recommend this product! The only thing I would want is to have these pants in lighter colors like a pale blue etc..
Published 9 months ago by Kathrine Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Short
These pants were way too short and I am only 5' 4". They just do not fit well and I was disappointed.
Published 7 months ago by TWC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, March 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice pant, May 8, 2014
great pant runs a little large. great medium weight and nice comfortable ankle length . nice deep indigo color. like this pant for a change at work

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great fit, March 7, 2014
Have purchased jeans before. Went for these twills because of sale price. Fit great love the ancle grazer length. Wish there were more colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit like I knew Gloria Vsnderbilts would be, June 26, 2014
Ranetta Lang (Winona, MN United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans are wonderful as I expected them to be. Always a great fit . A brand name I can trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, May 29, 2014
Great pants with a flattering fit and good workmanship on the pants as far as fit, style and appearance. Good product!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, May 7, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Waist too large and length too short, April 7, 2014
Just wasn't the right fit for me. The design of the pant is not comfortable. They don't have the length I need for pants and wearing a belt doesn't help the waist because with so much excess material it bunches up. I didn't love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit, March 14, 2014
I am losing weight and they fit very well and made me look good. It has given me strength to keep going.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them but not the length, December 2, 2014
It was my error for not noting the length on these before purchase. I love them, they fit well in the waist and are comfortable but the length is just a bit too short for me. I ended up rolling up the legs a bit but not good for the winter weather that we are having now. Would buy more if longer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color was nothing like what I was expecting, December 13, 2014
Color was nothing like what I was expecting! I was expecting dark blue and got a dark purple instead. Love the fit and they are very comfortable, and the petite length was perfect. However, they are not pants I'd wear out. I wear them around the house, they are kinda ugly!

Gloria Vanderbilt Plus Size Cadence Ankle Grazer Pants