5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans..
I could not be happier about a jean purchase. I have not worn jeans in years because they were so uncomfortable. These jeans are wonderful and fit.
Published on April 15, 2007 by Marilee Berzins

1.0 out of 5 stars AND THEY ARE GREAT - GOOD FIT
I HAVE OTHER STRETCH GLORIA VANDERBILT AMANDA JEANS THAT I PURCHASED ELSEWHERE, AND THEY ARE GREAT - GOOD FIT, GREAT QUALITY, HOWEVER, SOMEHOW THESE JEANS WERE MUCH BIGGER FOR THE SIZE - OUT OF PROPORTION - AND WIDER LEGS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE JEANS.
Published 11 months ago by Heather Greene

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans.., April 15, 2007

1.0 out of 5 stars AND THEY ARE GREAT - GOOD FIT, December 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really for tall girls., October 31, 2013
Valerie Ivanoff (Schaumburg, IL United States) - See all my reviews
I was hoping for some REAL tall girl jeans like the old Vanderbilts were. These are a measly 32 inch inseam. That might work for a 5'10" person at BEST. I need a minimum 34" since I'm 6 feet tall. Color was nice, but inseam, No Bueno.

1.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Amanda Denim, April 25, 2014
This review is from: Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Amanda Denim (Apparel)
These are knock offs, not original Gloria Vanderbilt's. I have several pair, 8, that I bought from this seller before and they were original Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. These are cheaper and fade terribly and stretch to the point of being 3 to 4 sizes bigger. Not at all like the originals. I've washed them 5 times and they fade more each time. If you can get the real originals they are great as I've bought and worn them for years but these are FAKES!

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, December 13, 2012
I usually purchase my Gloria Vanderbilt jeans from Kohls and I use to buy them at JC Penney. JC Penney doesn't carry them any more and it's hard to find 10 Short at Kohls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, June 4, 2008
I love these jeans. They fit so well. These were such a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality jeans, February 19, 2014
I was happy that these set well a little below my waist. They are comfortable and didn't gap in the back when I bend or stoop. I wore these to see how they felt before washing them because I thought they might shrink a little--and I needed to do that before I did any alterations. I ended up taking in the inseam about a quarter inch because I like the legs a little more snug, but still left enough room for a thick pair of tights or silk pant liners, since it's been so cold and snowy this year. The fabric is thick, soft and durable...unlike those new, cheesy paper-thin jeans now on the market that cost 3X as much. These are great quality fabric, well made, little to no shrinking after washing and beautiful, rich color looks awesome with any winter white, pale gray or lavendar blouses/sweaters--even my hot pink fleece top.

5.0 out of 5 stars White Amanda jeans, July 23, 2013
Eunice Korczak (Northern Minnesota Border Bunny) - See all my reviews
Gloria Vanderbilt "Amanda" jeans have been my favorite for a very long time. I've recently lost some weight and instead of women's sizes am now in misses sizes. I wondered if that would make a difference, but I'm still satisfied with the sizing and fit. It's nice to know you can order a style and size and be reasonably sure of satisfaction. I do so dislike having to return items. They also are of good quality. In the past, I've had Amanda jeans for years, laundering them about once a week. They really wear well and last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best jeans ever!, December 17, 2008
I love these jeans. They fit and feel better than any jeans I've ever worn.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware of inconsistent sizing, March 13, 2014
Barbara F (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Amanda Denim (Apparel)
I bought these same jeans at Sears in another color. I'm a 16W and have a hard time finding jeans that fit well, so I ordered two more pairs through Amazon in different colors. Unfortunately they were too small. I wish I paid attention to the previous reviews. Apparently Gloria V has issues with size consistency. The jeans are nice, though. They don't shrink after washing. So now I'm on a hunt for the same jeans in department stores, where I can try on first.

Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Amanda Denim