5.0 out of 5 stars I've got two -- and I'm going back for more!
How absolutely wonderful to be able to buy a pair of jeans and not have to worry about hemming them before you can wear them! I can actually wear Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans with ballerina flats or Keds and not end up dragging the fabric on the ground. (For petite women, this is a miracle!)

I have other jeans in my closet, but whenever I'm getting ready go out,...
Published on June 13, 2008 by J. Arena

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected
Published on May 19, 2009 by C. G. Young

5.0 out of 5 stars I've got two -- and I'm going back for more!, June 13, 2008
This review is from: Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Petite Amanda Classic Fit Jean (Apparel)

I have other jeans in my closet, but whenever I'm getting ready go out, it's almost always my Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Petite 5 Pocket Amanda Jeans that I'll reach for. They are comfortable, have just enough stretch, and don't make me feel like I am trying to force myself into kiddie-jeans. They go in at the waist, out gracefully at the hips, and they have enough room for you to sit down comfortably without feeling like you are being strangled.

Thank you, Gloria Vanderbilt, on behalf of petite women everywhere who are really built like -- dare I say it?? -- real women!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected, May 19, 2009
C. G. Young (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
I loved the "classic" jeans I had purchased before and wanted to try these (basically for a different color option). While they are quality jeans, I found the sizing was not the same as the "classic" fit. The waist is smaller. I can get them on, but the result is not pretty--belly fat overlaps the waistband. Perhaps it's because I don't understand the difference in the sizing descriptions from one type to the other, but that should be made clear in the description (that the fit is not the same even though they both purportedly have a "natural waist"). I would have returned them, but decided they will be my "incentive" pants... the ones I will exercise and diet my way into.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best!!!!, November 3, 2006
redsilk46 (Centerville, OH USA) - See all my reviews
These are the best jeans ever. I wear a petite size and they fit great, perfect length and very comfortable. You can not go wrong with these designer jeans. The price is right too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, wearable jeans, January 24, 2013
tsl52 "tsl" (Santa Monica, CA) - See all my reviews
Still looking for the "perfect" jeans, but until I find them, these will do nicely. I'm 60, so I want jeans that are comfortable and cut close enough so they're not baggy and accent your shape but are full enough that you don't look like you've been poured into them. They definitely don't look matronly (ugh!). Very happy with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amanda Jeans, December 20, 2012
I've been wearing this brand of jeans for ten years now. I'm 4'10, and they're a perfect length, no hemming necessary. With this latest purchase, though, I notice the material is thinner, they just seem more cheaply made, which is a disappointment, as a good fit is hard to come by.

As other reviewers have noted, the pockets are shallow. This too is new.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amanda cut.. you can have them ugh!, October 12, 2011
I have bought Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for years, with no problem, then I bought the Amanda jean.. in my size.. after one wearing they stretched out two sizes, at the end of the day, I needed a belt on,..,they almost fell off of me.. do NOT like the amanda cut.. go back to classic cut please!

3.0 out of 5 stars size is off, January 25, 2013
I have been wearing this brand of jeans for a long time always purchased from Penneys, They do not sell them anymore. These ran a bit larger than theones I used to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars At last, November 8, 2013
Finally a pair of Jeans that fit Right and Comfortable and as an added bonus inexpensive These are the best fitting most comfortable jeans I have ever worn and you can't beat the price I am short with a bit of a tummy and it is next to impossible to find pants that I don't have to hem or that sit properly on my waist if you are short and like mom jeans without the mom jeans look these are for you
I would definitely Recommend these jean
I find that they run true to size
Maria Queens N. Y. 50+

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, January 5, 2013
Good quality, fits well, price was right,service was quick and easy. What more can you say about a pair of jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Classic, July 27, 2011
Prefer the Amanda line of jeans. This style is really just barely at the size specified. A 14 is so tight that it's hard to breathe. A 16 requires tucking in and losing one's breath. Really tight fits. Might want to go one size larger if you want to breath and/or sit! But the G. Vanderbilt Amanda jean is still my one and only favorite.