5.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Vanderbuilt Plus size Jeans
It is hard to find jeans to fit short people in a plus

size. These jeans not only fit but look great. Fast,

easy transaction. Would order more!
Published on June 29, 2006 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars love the ones that fit!
Published on December 26, 2007 by Lucy1512

3.0 out of 5 stars love the ones that fit!, December 26, 2007
Lucy1512 "mjs" (Tiger Prairie, Texas) - See all my reviews
I have bought 6 pairs of these, all the same size. I, too, have noticed the inconsistent sizing. The ones that fit are great. Two pairs, I sent back, 2 other pairs I should have sent back, but had already washed and worn, so they are just in a box. The other 2 fit great. I don't understand the sizing. I notice that some have more spandex and some are made in Egypt and some in Madagascar. So far, I have found that, for me, the ones made in Egypt fit and the ones made in Madagascar are too big. The ones with the 2% spandex are larger than the ones with the 3% spandex. I like them enough to keep trying! The seller, Bealls of Florida is very quick at shipping and gave me no problem on the 2 pairs that I returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Vanderbuilt Plus size Jeans, June 29, 2006
Amazon Customer (Beautiful, Green, Oregon) - See all my reviews
It is hard to find jeans to fit short people in a plus

size. These jeans not only fit but look great. Fast,

easy transaction. Would order more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, August 11, 2005
These Jeans are extremely good fitting , plus they look good. A must buy for anyone wanting to have a live in pair of jeanhs

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent Sizing, December 6, 2006
I found a pair of these jeans in the store and loved them. I couldn't find any other pairs in the stores so when I saw them on Amazon, I was thrilled and ordered several pairs. When I got them, only two pairs fit of six, even though they were all labeled as the same size! I was terribly disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars These jeans have a wonderful fit., December 4, 2006
Lorelei Wylie (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
It has been a struggle for me to find a pair of jeans that would give me a good fit. I had purchased a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt jeans some years back, had loved them and decided to give these a try from Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised on how well these jeans look on me and how the material feels against my skin. I don't think that you can do wrong with these pair of jeans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans - Fit Problem, January 7, 2008
The jeans arrived on time and the price was great. There are some sizing/material differences. I have purchased GV Amanda jeans from a different retailer in the past and the fit was great, so I ordered the same size (2 pairs). These did not fit as well after washing in cold water and air drying. I noted that the jeans were made in a country different from my earlier purchases. I assume therein lies the discrepancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars GV Amanda jeans, February 16, 2008
These jeans fit great, neither too tight or too loose. Love the stretch! Fit true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amanda Denim Jeans, November 8, 2012
Glorian Vanderbilt Amanda Jeans fit and wash well. It is a good denim jean for the money. I own other pairs also bought from Beals of Florida through Amazon. The Classic fit with a little stretch....perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans, February 9, 2009
Very fast delivery and jeans are great quality, but they do run large. I thought I wore a size 18, but they are too big. I can wear a belt with them. Buy these one size smaller than you normally wear. Otherwise, great pair of jeans, and people didn't believe me when I told them they were GVB jeans, (Said they didn't think they made them anymore). Also, the length is great too, as I am 5'8" tall, and 5'11 or 6ft. with heels. The length is still long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid fit, December 18, 2008
C. G. Young (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
It's difficult to find a well-fitting jean in the Women's Plus size range. Often they won't fit over the thighs because the zipper opening isn't wide enough though the rear end allowance is, and if they do fit over the thighs, then are often impossible to zip. Even if the stomach area is ample enough, a large group of brands put too much room in the crotch area leaving a big bulging area, or one that is too low, unless the waist is pulled higher. The Vanderilt Women's Plus Amanda Classic Fit Jean is exceptionally well-proportioned. I ordered my usual size and got a perfect fit. Although all bodies in a given size will not be the same, I believe the average Plus size body is taken into consideration. Then there's the price... very nice! The fabric is not some flimsy, denim wannabe, but sturdy jean material. While I haven't worn and washed them often, I am fairly confident the zipper will not be one of those that breaks 6 months or a year after regular wear. I had not purchased Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for a very long time, but had recalled them as a good product. Now, that I'm back to them, I think they are a "Classic" classy product. I hope every woman who gets a pair of these jeans finds herself as pleased as I am. I do tend to be a very picky consumer.

Gloria Vanderbilt Women's Plus 5 Pocket Amanda Jean