Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on April 19, 2011
Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me) [Accompaniment/Performance Track]
For worship leaders and those who sing specal music for church services, this is a song for all seasons: Good Friday, Easter (Resurrection Sunday) and even Christmas. It's the most moving worship song I have heard to date, and it is woven in scripture!
Give it a listen, you'll love it!
on May 9, 2011
This song is AWESOME!

Can I say more?

The first time I heard it was the week of Easter 2011, and it really hit the spot, so to speak. This song not only has great music but also exalts what being a Christian really means. It's a must for anyone looking for uplifting Christian music.
on August 19, 2013
Casting Crowns always has good songs. The words are what make the song many times. If we would head the scripture that is used to make the song and apply it daily this world would be a different place. BETTER PLACE, until we get to the BEST PLACE. Heaven!
on January 13, 2015
Love CHRISTian music! It can make your soul dance with joy, cry with joy & sadness, & anything in between. CHRISTian music is an awesome way to communicate with our Father God Almighty. Wish the whole world could only hear CHRISTian music that caused their dark souls to enter into His Light of Love, Forgiveness, Acceptance, Grace, Mercy, etc.
on April 22, 2014
Anyone wanting to know the real reason for Easter, should listen to this song. I recommend it to all who are searching for why you are here. I purchased this mp3 for the reason that when I listened to it on an e-card. It was such a joy to hear the words, the meaning of the song. This is a great group. I recommend all their songs. Hope it brings you the joy it brought me!
on March 5, 2014
Casting Crowns is a group that reveals they are anointed, and truthful, and that they truly love Jesus and His people. Perhaps they aren't the best singers, or musicians, but if you are looking for Casting Crown's music, then you know about anointing, and that words, arranged to music, that can actually be heard is more important than hearing-wrecking substitution of music.
on May 6, 2013
I was very satisfied with the easiness of downloading a song to my computer. This song is a modern-day remake of the popular hymn entitled, "One Day." This song provides a new, catchy tune. While I would classify this song as contemporary, the words are still very easily understood in the song. The song provides a powerful, Gospel message that often runs through my head.
on June 24, 2013
Arrived quickly, packaged well and arrived undamaged. Could recommend both product and seller to anyone. Beautiful song that I ordered to sing at church. Very moving and always get many compliments when I sing it. Much better price than I can get in local Christian stores.
on May 29, 2013
The words "Living He Loved Me, dying He saved me, buried He carried my sins far away! Rising He justified, freely forever and one day He's coming, Oh glorious day"! were taken from an old hymn that will never grow old. Yes He is coming sooner than we think.
on November 27, 2012
I was introduced to "Living He Loved Me" at church and immediately shopped Amazon for the Casting Crowns version (which I had never heard). This song is a beautiful reminder of all that Christ did for all of us.