Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glossy Gunmetal Studded Rhinestone Skull Handbag
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 11, 2011
I originally bought this bag in Las Vegas at the Fashion Show Mall.. I paid twice as much for it. That is a bummer.
I really love this bag. It is Heavy though. Not a bag that you want to carry around for a long period of time.
Inside there are zippered storage compartments that are handy.
on December 30, 2011
this purse is pretty heavy, empty.... i like the skull and chain on purse. This purse is almost to big for me, though. The seller was very helpful.(things to die for) AWESOME..
on July 8, 2013
Looked great within one week the lining was ripped out, then within a month the shoulder strap unravveled and broke. Cheaply made for the price and quality.
on April 9, 2013
The purse is beautifully made and well made. It is heavy even when empty but I love it! It has plenty of pockets inside for organization. A big beautiful purse!

Edit: after about 2 weeks, I noticed the zipper caught alot and was difficult to zip. Its since broken and been repaired by my husband so many times that I don't even use it anymore.
on May 16, 2013
I saw this and instantly fell in love with it. Its good quality. Do not make the same mistake I did and put too many heavy things inside or it will rip. I would definitely buy again.
on March 17, 2014
I got this for $40 at the International Beauty Show in NY a year ago. I loved it and could not pass up since I needed a new purse. I got it and people would stop me frequently and ask me about it. My friends drooled over it. I was happy for about a month until... The shorter strap broke. So I started using the longer one that adjusts. Well... The clasps broke within 2-3 weeks. I didn't use it much and I don't carry much in my purse, just a small wallet, small perfume, eyeliner, lip stick, lighter, cigs, keys and cellphone. I had to glue the clasps shut. That only lasted so long too. The rings sew onto the bag to put the straps on fell off. It is very annoying to have to constantly check your purse to make sure it isn't going to fall apart. Not really worth $40. NOT WORTH $80 at all. It is completely unusable now.
on March 19, 2013
love the longer shoulder strap, took the short one off. love the weight heavy and balanced across my body and the details are awesome. my best favorite purse ever. worth the money! great shipping time and packaging ads well. good transaction.
on August 19, 2013
I LOVE the look of the purse. I just bought it and used it for ONE day and the zipper is already falling apart. Very disappointing considering how expensive the purse is!
on April 17, 2016
Looks great but I've had it literally like 3 days and the zipper does not work. Total bummer. I'm hoping for a refund and I don't recommend this purse to anyone. It's way over priced and cheaply made. Buyer beware!
However the refund process was fast and hassle free.
on March 24, 2016
This purse arrived on time, is great looking, a little heavy but worth it. 2 stars because the zipper never worked. Took it to have it repaired, still split. Will look into replacing the zipper, but really will probably just find another purse.