Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 9, 2010
I am very pleased with my purchase of a new LCD screen from cingsen. Our laptop fell off the table and cracked the old screen. I was not sure if I could fix it myself, but I was hopeful after Best Buy quoted me over $400 to have them replace it. Replacing the LCD was actually pretty easy, and it only took about 30 minutes. So, the $85 plus shipping was well worth it, and the shipping was very quick. Overall, I very pleased with this purchased.
on February 4, 2012
I dropped my laptop OOPS!!! Broke the display, so I order this. Seems to work fine other than the screen is much darker I thought I just needed to turn the brightness up but it was already at max. I am not unhappy with screen but it is about 50% darker than the screen I replaced.
on May 21, 2012
2 star because...it was easy to install. it looks crisp. that was day 1. day 2012 I got about 4 half dead pixels. if I touch around the area the pixel gets its color back. a week later I got a 1 pixel width blue line down the very far right side of the computer. not that noticeable behind color. but on a full black or darker screen it shows pretty vividly. but is that worth taking it apart and waiting 2 weeks for a new screen. no.
on November 27, 2012
About a year ago I dropped my computer from my bed. The screen shattered and I was told it would be around 200 dollars to have it fixed. After finding a youtube video of how to fix a screen, I began looking for a replacement part. This screen came securely packaged with no problems. I received it a day before my estimated delivery. It was relatively easy to replace with no special tools needed besides a screwdriver. I am so pleased with this. There was no dead or frozen pixels. I am so glad that I was able to do this myself and save some money.
on May 10, 2011
I bought this for my Toshiba laptop after my son knocked it over saved me from spending 250 to have the geek squad repair it and keep it for two weeks. I bought this and watched a youtube video on how to install it much cheaper way to go and it only took about 20 minutes.
on April 8, 2013
I own a Tochiba Satllite L300 Series laptop which my LCD broke and had some leak and definitely needed a replacement. This product was the best, I did replace old LCD with this new LCD within few minutes and happily am using my laptop again as before. I love this product it is reliable and cheap when compared to Toshiba.com or any online stores. Amazon sells the best product with best price.
on May 6, 2012
I was so excited when my new lap top monitor was installed! The clarity was even better than the original.
on January 12, 2012
I was a little skeptical about this LCD screen even though my big brother told me that they work. It was very easy to install, arrived on schedule and brand new out of the box for a darn good price.
on April 25, 2013
Needed to fix a friends laptop after a minor Oops, Screen was ship quickly and worked flawlessly, cheaper than buying a new laptop, and better because it had all the programs on it.
on January 8, 2012
As good as the original, if not better. Easy installation, if you have done this before; took me 10 minutes-tops, without any alterations in the wiring or connectors.