Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Glove included with pre-order?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 3, 2010 12:48:55 PM PDT
Garp says:
Can anyone confirm whether pre-ordering through Amazon will include the glove that I've read about? Cheers.

Posted on Nov 3, 2010 2:59:32 PM PDT
ACsonic says:
I wondered the same thing and Amazon told me to call Ubisoft. That was POINTLESS as those morons don't answer their phone at the office and have no regular toll free number to call. So far looks like only GameStop is mentioning the glove. So, I'm gonna keep an eye on this and if no glove is mentioned on the Amazon product page a week before it comes out, I will cancel and buy from GameStop (even though I despise them).

Good luck. :)

Posted on Nov 5, 2010 10:43:11 PM PDT
IbeforeJ says:
According the current item page, it will include the glove:

Bonus Offer
Pre-Order Michael Jackson The Experience and get your Michael Jackson Glove free. One glove will be packed into each game box. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2010 11:51:22 PM PDT
ACsonic says:
Where do you see this? It is NOT on the item page and I tried two browsers after clearing my cache. This "bonus offer" is nowhere to be found. Are you looking at a different version???

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2010 8:16:31 AM PDT
IbeforeJ says:
Huh- well that's weird. I'm looking at the USA Wii version: Michael Jackson The Experience - Nintendo Wii

I just double-checked and it's still there (I checked under Firefox and Safari on my Macbook. Maybe only people with Mac's will get the free glove?! ;P) It's in a little box underneath where it says:

This item will be released on November 23, 2010.
Pre-order now!
See details. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Get it the day it comes out!
Pre-order and Release-Date Delivery is FREE with Amazon Prime. See details.
Bonus Offer
Pre-Order Michael Jackson The Experience and get your Michael Jackson Glove free. One glove will be packed into each game box. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2010 11:41:56 AM PDT
ACsonic says:
Mine says:

This item will be released on November 23, 2010.
Pre-order now!
See details. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Get it the day it comes out!
Pre-order and select Release-Date Delivery at checkout. See details.
Product Alert: Release-Date Delivery is FREE for all Prime members and only 99 cents for non-Prime customers. Play this game and many more on day one by selecting Release-Date Delivery at checkout.

That's it. I used Safari and Firefox, on my Mac... I see nothing about a glove here. Even using the link you provided... How odd. I wish someone else would chime in and tell us if they see it.

Did you notice Amazon has a WEIRD seperate listing for this with Glove? Not available for purchase though! WTF? :(
http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Jackson-Experience-Sparkle-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0047N1AC8/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1289068842&sr=1-6

Posted on Nov 6, 2010 1:28:05 PM PDT
IbeforeJ says:
I don't know what to tell you- I certainly can't explain the difference. I just checked and mine still has the Bonus text box. Interested to see what everyone else has on their screen.

Posted on Nov 9, 2010 9:37:13 AM PST
Garp says:
I can see the bonus offer box too. I've pre-ordered based on this.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010 9:54:43 AM PST
ACsonic says:
I noticed it pop up yesterday as well. Looks good! Are we excited? :D

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010 1:45:56 PM PST
Yes, you get the glove if you pre-order. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 3, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about