4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment
I was a huge hit giving this as a birthday gift to an eight year old girl, but it has become a favorite toy for her 2 year old sister, as well as my son and all of their friends. It will be going on our wish list for Xmas for sure - between the doodle-ing, the play-tent/fort and the glow-light this toy has something for everyone!
Published on November 1, 2012 by Mara L Tatman

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
I ordered this dome from the official Doodle Dome Website. It was such a dissapointment! There is one square glow pad on one wall. On commercials it appears as if you can make the entire tent light up. The size is reasonable, but if you crowd more than one child in, it is difficult to see the glow effect. I spent way too much money on this.
Published on November 19, 2012 by akbct

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, November 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of entertainment, November 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter loved it, December 9, 2012
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
My granddaughter loved it and all of her friends had lots of fun playing in the doodle dome. I plan to buy one for my niece in Florida

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointing, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
This is very small and the writing isn't that big a deal for my grandchildren. I went inside and wrote with the pen and thought, "This is it?" I was definitely underwhelmed and so were the kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the kids!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
This product was a hit for the kids and provided hours of fun for ages 1-6. Easy set up and easy to use, great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
the light is bright and sorta bugs my eyes a little bit, I think it is because I sit/lay so close to the writing surface. My baby girl has played with this all night and morning long she really gets a kick out of it. I can fit in the tent being of average size but it is a little tight and gets warm when my 5 year old gets in too but it isnt horrible.

Good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, December 26, 2013
Kate (Oregon, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
I thought kids would be able to draw on entire inside. There is just one small square that they can doodle on. Not really worth the money in my opinion. I could have just handed them the glow mats and stuck them in a tent we already owned and it would have been more fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting idea to practice writing, September 23, 2013
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
The GLOW CRAZY Doodle Dome is a place to draw with light, anytime of the day or night! With Doodle Dome your kids can pretend to be anything they want - a captain on a rocket ship or a farmer in a glow barn. The light want will make all the drawings glow on the special liner in the dome. Their creations will fade after a few moments so the adventure can continue as they draw it. The dome comes with a handy carrying case, the light pen, and four stencils. You can carry the tent wherever you go so your kids can be entertained anytime and anywhere.

When I received this dome I immediately saw many opportunities to encourage my kids imagination as well as their writing. It is perfect to encourage my younger child to practice her letters and numbers on the liner or my youngest son to practice spelling words. Seriously, the simple fact that it disappears and you can write again is fabulous! But this dome can also allow my kids to explore their imagination by creating various stories while in the dome. I only wish that there would be more than one pen in the box. When you think of the possibilities as an homeschool mom, you can quickly think of a lot of ideas on how to use this dome with your kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this thing, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
He spends hours in this just playing and drawing, so I had to invest in rechargable batteries. It was either that or buying in bulk quantities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four year old granddaughter loves it!, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy (Misc.)
Works great , perfect fit for two small kids, my only complaint is that "china" smell. I was afraid to let the kid sleep or lay on it because I don't know what chemical it had on it. Too small for adults. Quick fix with a blanket and lots of fun.

Doodle Dome: Glow Crazy
$30.00 $21.43
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.