Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 4M 5143 Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Stars - Pack of 60
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

on February 15, 2014
Honestly, I think they're plenty bright enough; and sure, they only last about 10 minutes brightly, 20 minutes dimly, but what do you want them to be made out of, something radioactive? I thought it was fun sticking them up with the little tiny squares of tape. The only problem was...I received 58 stars instead of 60. I know, right? But it's true, I counted over and over again...and I had sticky tape left over too so I know I was counting correctly. And thus, my review is only 3 stars...because 2 stars were missing.

[sad trombone]
33 comments| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
Since these glow in the dark they can be used in so many ways. Attach a few next to steps to know where they are at nightime. You can attach these to clear fishing line in varying lenghts and have a few that hang down - as well as some on the ceiling. You can put a few on your wall in the garage to mark how far to pull up the car. They can be placed on bicycle wheels to help drivers see you at night. These can be attached to your pup's collar or coat for walks at night....and on and on the ideas go! I bought three packs and will probably need more!
on September 17, 2010
This is a nice set of glow in the dark stars. We have had them for about a year and they are still glowing like new! We have only had a few falling stars in the bedroom so the tape used to hold them has been quite effective. Product is exactly what I expected! I would not recommend them for a babies room because the falling stars would be a choking hazard!
on October 30, 2010
the size of the star are great not to big not to small the adhesive stickers could've been better but will do they dont glow very long but if you use a black light they glow all night i have them in my room and when i watch movies with my girl or friends its great i turn off the lights and turn on the black light and the stars are beautiful its like being at a drive thru people are looking at the stars more then the movie try a black light it works :)
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 9, 2013
I love my starry ceiling ( and I am not a kid, lol). The light is not very strong and fades soon but it shines enough until you fall asleep :)
on December 31, 2013
I purchased these for my 12 year old daughter's room. I put them on the ceiling of her bedroom & she loved it...until they started falling off! I thought maybe it was because of the popcorn ceiling in her room. But, I purchased stars at a local novelty shop for my boys rooms. And those stars have been stuck on their ceilings for about 4 years!
on September 8, 2015
Exactly what I expected for glow-in-the-dark stick-on stars. They glow. They make my kid happy. They were easy to stick up. 4 star rating is because we only received 55 stars. Someone owes me five stars or about forty cents... ;)
on December 7, 2015
Stars were mostly still stuck together... Those that weren't had the over spill out of the mold still attached around the edges. And obnoxious to get off. I used nail clipper to trip the tiny places that scissors couldn't. We used for x1 time answer to a dance...didn't seem too bright like some ice seen, but they did the trick satisfactory..!!
on July 28, 2016
These stars were much much smaller than I thought they would be and they do not glow for long. I put a couple on my ceiling in my room as my son sleeps with us. They glow for maybe 5 minutes before you can't see them and plenty of sun gets in my room to "charge" them. So I was pretty disappointed. I looked all over Amazon at different stars and these were the best, or so they seemed, compared to others.
on February 5, 2015
Far too dim at night, even after spending the entire day bathed in sunlight. They glow for a very long time in the evening, but the glow isn't terribly noticeable unless you're looking directly at them.