Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

VINE VOICEon January 1, 2010
I'm giving this 3 stars because it does what it advertises. Package contains 12 hard plastic stars and one large hard plastic moon that glow in the dark. Comes with adhesive stickers that can be applied to stick items to walls/ceiling.

Here's where I was disappointed. First, the adhesive doesn't stick well. You'll need to get double sided tape or glue. But once you have the correct adhesive, the kit is easy to set up and does glow nicely. Second, for the price, I would have expected more. Maybe throw in some additional stars, or make the stars/moon with adhesive backing already on them. It just wasn't worth the money.

As an alternative, I'd suggest these: MILKY WAY GLOW STICKERS. These are glow in the dark star stickers. I used these in college and they last forever. There are 200 of them for almost half the price. They are easy to apply and repositionable. Way better value for the money.
22 comments|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2009
These don't stick well to ceiling. Moon has fallen twice already. Find other double stick stape and use to hold them up. The tape provided is useless
on October 5, 2008
Brought this item to compliment the theme of my new born's nursery, Moon & Stars. They were worth every penny I paid for.. The assembly was very easy, the glow is amazing and really complimented the effects I wanted.
on August 13, 2009
No matter how long I leave the lights on prior to putting my son to bed, these stars do not glow more than 10 minutes after lights out. Disappointing.
on April 8, 2015
Most of these fell off within a few days of my sticking them to the ceiling (I assume that is where most people would put them). We have standard texturing and house paint, so the adhesive just really isn't strong enough. They do glow in the dark fairly well though.
on March 12, 2016
We love having these stars in our room. We already had a bunch, but we wanted more. Compared to any other similar set, I'd day these mostly hold up.
However, the little double sided sticky patches they come with are not very sticky. We actually can't get the moon to stay on our ceiling, or even just a wall without it falling down. And that's with like 8 sticky patches on it. A couple of the stars have fallem off the ceiling as well. This is where this product really fails. Our previous set came with the sticky putty, and boy does that do a better job.
If this product came with the sticky putty instead of the double sided sticky squares I would give it 5 stars, but being able to stay on a ceiling is a huge reason to get these, so if it can't do that well, I'd suggest going with another brand.
on December 17, 2013
We have these up on the walls & a few stars on the ceiling in my toddler's room. They are pretty great when the lights go out! Granted, they don't hold their glow for very long, but long enough to go through the 4-5 minute Twinkle Twinkle Little Star song she likes to listen to before bedtime every night.
on November 1, 2015
I purchased this set for my two year old's room. These are nothing like the stars I had on my ceiling as a child. They are made of a very hard, flat, thin material. They glow for a few minutes at best. The sticky squares don't keep the stars on the wall/ceilings for very long. I'm pretty disappointed in this purchase. I would not recommend or buy again.
on October 23, 2015
My 14 month baby loves it, she is humming twinkle twinkle little star when we switch off the lights. She is mesmerized with the stars and moon. I would recommend to properly stick these to ceiling with one or more given dual side stickers. I have put them up for 4 months, nothing is peeling.

The glow does not stay for long, i like it bcoz my baby goes to sleep with the dimming of stars :)
on December 20, 2013
Our great grandbaby stays with us two days a week and loves going outside to see the moon and stars. She was so excited when she saw these in her room. Now she doesn't mind taking her nap during the day because she has her moon and stars shining.