Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 6, 2014
This app is superb. I love every part of the game, to the contract hunts to the trophy series. This game also has thousands of species of dinosaurs, not to mention the 4 regions that get harder as you progress. I also like the guns; there are a lot and you can upgrade them so they fit your standards. I highly recommend this game.
on July 23, 2014
The graphics are really good and the gameplay is fun I would rate 2000 stars if I could the guns also make a nice sound and blood is realistic love the game
on August 14, 2014
BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The graphics are amazing and the dinos can eat you but that is a cool part it's lick a kid friendly version of Jurassic park mixed with kamodo minus all the cuss words and blood so the main reason why your there is you were on a cruise ship and it was sailing by and hit something the captain looked down and it was a megaladon the ship started to sink a.you are the survivor and you have a gun and you want to a, survive and b, kill a lot of dinosaurs so when you get home you can sell the dead ones for a LOT of cash
$$

!
on July 23, 2014
This is a good game I really enjoy the graphics and sounds. I also like the slow motion critical hit. Can't wait to see what is further in the game.
0Comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2014
I do like it but i wish you can turn the sound off plz make it so the sound can be off
on July 22, 2014
This game is like no other. It's just like deer hunter but more amazing. So buy it now. I give it 5 star .
0Comment| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2014
It's a really fun game, it gets addicting and has great graphics I would say 5 stars it's better then deer Hunter
on July 24, 2014
THE GAME IS GOOD itself BUT IT TAKES 10 minutes to generate one energy put it to 5 and the game would be better
on October 22, 2014
Fun to play. Numerous targets and weapons. Using a bow or rifle to shoot dinosaurs is pretty neat.

You can play without paying for upgrades, but you need to be prepared to play just a little at a time. You use points to go on a hunt and you only have so many points. You get more points over time (like a day) or you can buy more with real money. I played without purchasing points and found that I could go on a few hunts a day and then take a break until the next day. That worked for me.

The scenarios were pretty neat and some of the dinosaurs were harder to kill than others, but the game does a good job of building up your capabilities and introducing you to new options (like a scope or bigger magazines, etc.). The dinosaurs are pretty realistic and mostly the game dynamics work well. Occasional clipping with dead dinosaurs.

All-in-all, fun to play, but without purchasing more points, was a bit limited. My view, that is fine. They did a great job putting it all together and laying out the different scenarios, weapons, and dinosaurs. Good work by the developers for a game such as this for on your tablet or phone. I had no issues on my Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, smooth graphics and good representation of the weapon, scope and target.
on February 20, 2015
Entertaining, to say the least. I love the graphics, it runs smoothly and perfectly on my S4. I do dislike that it's just a stand and shoot game, even though it does present it's own set of challenges.

I wish they would take the graphics and work them into a game similar to Carnivores. I love that game, played the PC version as a kid - when they ported it to Mobile, I was ecstatic. But nearly twenty years later, they still have the same graphics as the '95 PC version. Sucks! Now, if it had graphics like this... I may never see daylight again.

This game does have one annoyance, however - it CONSTANTLY is pressuring you to spend RL$ to purchase in game tokens/weapons/items/upgrades. The way they do it is clever, but come on. And the amount of money they want you to spend is ridiculous.

This game is well worth spending a few dollars on just to download - don't make it so paymium, but just have people buy it and then lower your prices on in-game items.