- Save 5% each on Mobility CARE+ Dog Glucosamine offered by PetVitalix when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code YK5V94FP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Glucosamine for Dogs with Chondroitin + MSM + Manganese + Vitamins by Petvitalix, Best Arthritis Pain Relief Joint Health Supplement for Pets Recommended by Veterinarians; Professional Strength Dog Supplement for Joints and Hip Dysplasia; Medicine Treats; Pain Reliever Chews and Pills; No Liquid or Powder to Treat; Easy Chewable Tablets; #1 Hip and Joint Supplement for Dogs of All Sizes, Ages, Breeds; 120 Chewable Tablets; 100% Made in USA; Healed or FREE Money Back GUARANTEE
|Sale:||$54.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$35.00 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BONUS GUIDE GIVE-AWAY! "Keep Your Dog Healthy - The Top 20 Dog Health Problems And How To Prevent Them" FREE $14.95 VALUE EBOOK comes in an email 24 hours after shipping. If you are serious about your dog's health, you need to read this 32 page ebook and try out our dog joint supplement - COMPLETELY RISK FREE! (See our bullet proof MONEY BACK GUARANTEE below).
- 100% SAFE AND ALL NATURAL PROFESSIONAL VETERINARIAN FORMULA! Our #1 recommended advanced dog glucosamine treatment (NASC National Animal Supplement Council certified) is now easier to administer with the proper vet proven dosage containing highest levels of 1500 mg Glucosamine, 800 mg Chondroitin Sulfate, 800 mg MSM, 200 mg Vitamin C and 10 mg Manganese for the first six weeks (vet recommendation) giving your pet only two highly palatable, chewable tablets of our dog arthritis medicine. Mobility CARE+ is the only joint supplement for dogs designed to meet the needs of your animal - 100% Made in the USA! You can't administer the correct dosage better with any liquid glucosamine for dogs or powder composition. Please read full directions for use on our product label or respectively contact your vet.
- #1 GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITIN FOR DOGS with the purest and most potent ingredients. Specially designed to support joint health, structure and mobility, connective tissue health and muscle function, joint comfort and flexibility for dogs of all sizes, ages, breeds and activity level. Joint supplements for dogs are beneficial for retired or geriatric dogs, puppies or sporting canines, pets recuperating from accidents, pets with a special demand for joint care or pets that are predisposed to connective tissue, osteoarthritis or joint stress. Click the 'Add to Cart' Button NOW and improve Dog's health and quality of life!
- 100% BULLET PROOF MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TO IMPROVE THE JOINT HEALTH FOR DOGS: See improvements in your dog's natural ability in eight weeks or less by supporting existing 'healthy' tissue and joints or helping to maintain joint function in aged or injured pets. Mobility CARE+ contains 100% of the label claims, 120 highly palatable, chewable tablets that dogs love and is one of the best natural pain killers for dogs on the market recommended by veterinarians.
- 100% MADE IN USA - Mobility CARE+ is the only joint supplement for dogs designed to meet the needs of your animal - You can't administer the correct dosage better with any liquid glucosamine for dogs or powder composition. Please read full directions for use on our product label or respectively contact your vet.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
If you're like most pet lovers, you feel sad, helpless, and afraid that you're going to lose your dear friend; that you're going to have to stand by and watch their once vibrant, free-spirited health slowly deteriorate...
But now there's something you can do about this!
Mobility CARE + Is The Secret To Improving Your Dog's Joint Function And Comfort by:
+ Improving their joint cushioning and mobility
+ Maintaining their connective tissue health and muscle function
+ Supporting cruciate ligament health
+ Helping dogs with joint tenderness due to normal activity
+ Maintaining joint function and flexibility
Mobility CARE+ by PetVitalix is recommended by veterinarians, and is guaranteed to contain scientifically researched ingredients. Mobility CARE+ is manufactured in the U.S. in a National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) certified facility.
It is without question the best all-in-one, most effective, highly palatable, chewable Hip & Joint Support tablet for dogs at all stages of life - retired, geriatric, puppies, sporting canines; pets recuperating from accidents, pets with a special demand for joint care or pets predisposed to connective tissue or joint stress.
Your search for a specific dog joint supplement like glucosamine, chondroitin or MSM is over! Get all the ingredients your pet needs in One Complete Formula
Mobility CARE+ is the ONLY Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs with a 100%, no-hassle, "See Your Dog Healed or It's Free," Money Back Guarantee.
Order now! Mobility CARE+ supplies are limited at this discounted price. Click "Add to Cart" at the top of the page to assure your pet's order is filled.
Your dog's health and quality of life is at stake...
WARNING: For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet: Glucosamine HCl 750 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 400 mg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg, Manganese (as Mn Proteinate) 5 mg; Inactive Ingredients: allspice, brewers yeast, chicken liver flavor, nutmeg, silicon dioxide, stearic acid. Guaranteed to contain 100 % of the label claims!
Up to 25 lbs: 1/2 tablet daily; 25 to 75 lbs: 1 to 2 tablets daily; Over 75 lbs: 2 to 3 tablets daily. If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM. For quicker results, double the above recommended number of tablets daily for the first six weeks. For use in dogs only! Recommended as a strong line of defense to support joint structure, function and flexibility in dogs of all ages.
Always read and comply with all labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Top Customer Reviews
Our vet suggested that we try a supplement with glucosamine and chondroitin for him and see if we don't see some improvement with his movement.
Although it is a bit subjective, we already notice that he is jumping into the car with a lot more ease. I think that over time we should see some significant improvements for him. We sure hope so, since our pets are like our children. 5 stars for sure!
The best thing is that he is actually excited whenever I give these to him - he thinks it's a treat, so they must taste pretty good. This was of concern to me because I did not want to have to force a pill down his throat every day if at all avoidable.
I very highly recommend this supplement.
We hide it in a little treat and it goes down fast with no problems. The girls, especially the one that was slowing down, is doing very well and has been doing extra long walks the last few days, too.
They can't talk to us and tell us what is going on, and we have to look out for them. Mobility Care is an easy way to help the joints, aches and pains.
I like the informational brochure the seller sent along, too. Very helpful!
Thanks - I recommend!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Last year, after noticing that Dixie the Wonder Dog (an 85 lb lab-something rescue dog, now about 8 yrs old) was slowing down and seemed to be in pain (hesitating before she would... Read morePublished 16 days ago by mrg
I have an eight yea4r old St. Bernard. He an incredibly picky eater! He loves these and eats them without any coaxing! Read morePublished 3 months ago by Kimberly Cohen
Very informative and exactly as described, in addition to being a great product.Published 5 months ago by Julie Grasso
My dog is 9 years old and still very active, but her body had been letting her down a bit. We have been using this product for only two weeks and I can see an improvement. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Anna Swartz
Jake likes it and it seem to help him move (11 yrs old LARGE breed)Published 6 months ago by Robert W. Dunhamw
I don't use the product as I'm only the provider. The end users flourish, their coats are strong and thick, their ability to exercise is strong,(the girl is over 14) they are very... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Bricks
I have an older German Shepard mix that has been using PetVitalix for over a year now. I had tried similar, more expensive products from the vet but it was a battle to get him to... Read morePublished 6 months ago by M. Elliott
I thought I would give this product a try because I liked the list of essential ingredients as a treatment for the joint issues my giant breed dogs are having. Read morePublished 6 months ago by UpstateFarmgirl