Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis X-men Apocalypse GNO Outdoor Recreation DOTD

on August 30, 2014
I am now on my third bottle of these capsules. I initially bought them because I have arthritis pain in my neck, and extensive research showed me about the only thing I could do for it was to take Glucosamine & Chondroitin, both in their SULFATE formulations. I checked all local sources, and almost all formulations available were HCl - not Sulfate. Where Sulfate was available, it was for only one, not both of these supplements. So I went online and found this product.

I have waited a few months after ordering and using this product before reviewing it. Before starting to take this supplement, I was having to take an Aleve about 4 days a week to alleviate my arthritis pain. Now, several months later, I am taking the pain reliever less than one a week. I have changed no other supplments and take no medications at all, so my conclusion is that my internet research was correct, and this product is helping noticeably.

To top it off, the manufacturers showed they appreciate my business by sending me a discount code for a future order. I can't guarantee they'll do the same if you order from them, but I'd guess there's a good chance of it.
on November 16, 2014
I waited for reviewing until after I had used the product for two months. I have arthritis in both knees and have had surgery on one. With this supplement I can now climb steps without severe pain and having to rest my legs before trying the steps again. Just today I brought several loads from my car without hesitation. The two flights at my daughter's home have also become easier to climb.

It works!! What more can I say. The cost is very reasonable for the relief I am receiving with no side effects of the traditional pain meds.
on September 3, 2013
I purchased the product and was hoping it would work. It reduced my pain in my knees at least 80%. It is hard to assign an exact number, but that is the best estimate I can provide. I live with daily knee pain and am feeling relief when I take this supplement. I believe its the addition of Turmeric which has made the difference from the other products on the market. Give this a try so you can experience the same results.
on October 28, 2013
I ordered your product for her via Amazon a couple months ago and she said it was the best Glucosamine product she has tried. Being that she suffers chronic myofascial pain, arthritis, bursitis and more it is just unhealthy to take nsaids etc. Now she has tried all different types but this helped her so much. We found out how great it was when she ran out. We ran out a week ago and you know, sometimes money is tight. She was crying in pain and saying that product helped her tremendously for her joints.

I am ready to get her supplements today as she has yielded results. She was impressed with the turmeric added as well because thats a part of her regime.

We are so glad we found you!
on May 7, 2014
I have shopped around for glucosamine/chondroitin supplements for years now, trying to find the best price and formula for my osteoarthritis. I was surprised that I need to take 4 capsules daily to get the full 1500/1000 triple-strength dosage with this Vita-Breeze product. When I first purchased this, I thought it was a fantastic price, but then I found out I need to take 4 capsules instead of two daily. But, after just one week taking this supplement, I feel much, much better. I am able to cut down on my anti-inflammatory pain pills, and my joints and spine feel better than they have in years! I am sold on the product and will gladly spend a little bit more every month to have a more pain-free existence. I can walk longer, and may even be able to start jogging and biking again this summer. I am sure it must be the extra ingredients, the MSM and turmeric that makes the difference.
on September 12, 2013
I started taking this supplement after my doctor suggested glucosamine for the increasing pain in my knees and hands. I'm only in my 50s, so I wanted to take care of this problem early before it gets much worse.

There were quite a lot of choices, but I picked this particular product because the Turmeric stood out to me compared to other similar products - they all just looked the same with the Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. When I did some research I found out about the anti-inflammatory benefits of Turmeric, so I decided to give it a try.

I take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 with dinner. The capsules are generally easy to swallow and are not as big as a lot of the other pills I've had to take before. I just drink them down with some juice or water and have no problems. I've been using this product for almost 2 months now and have noticed a big improvement. I noticed a difference even after just 2 weeks. The joints don't act up anywhere near as much, and if they do, the level of pain is maybe only 10 or 20% of what it used to be.

I'm very happy with my purchase and have just ordered my second batch!
on September 2, 2013
I love that this has Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate! When I was doing my research, the clinical trials you hear about test with glucosamine sulfate. Most of the cheap supplements use Glucosamine HCl (Hydochloride) which hasn't been tested and companies use it because it's cheaper. It's definitely worth the extra money for quality ingredients and I'm very happy with my purchase. I've read a lot about how beneficial Turmeric is too, so I'm glad I'm getting that as an added bonus too!
on December 23, 2014
I am in my early 30's but I have suffered with joint pain and other inflammatory issues for years, first occuring as a teen, but flaring up quite frequently over the last several years. During my last visit with my rheumatologist, I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis. I thought that might be part of the issue, but it doesn't explain everything. My husband takes glucosamine for his joints and suggested that I try it. We are both very active, although I have been much less active over the last 2 years due to my health issues. I am careful about supplements, and I avoid taking medication unless I absolutely have to, so I did some reseach and decided to try this product. I am on my 2nd bottle of this supplement and it has helped me tremendously. It is a very important part of my wellness regiment and I strongly believe it has contributed greatly to the decrease in the pain and discomfort I felt daily in my joints, which is priceless! Living in pain everyday is depressing and tiring. I am so thankful to have found this supplement. It has truly helped me to take my life back!
on December 17, 2014
Great product! I had DeQuervain tendinitis. My family doctor referred me to a hand surgeon, after 2 steroid shots that did nothing to fix my pain, he said I needed surgery. I didn't want it so I started researching alternative therapies.

Glucosamine/Chondroitin with B6 and B12 plus Boswellia was the secret recipe for me.

Most companies have much smaller dosages of this combination, and the therapeutic dosage for a person like me was 19 pills per day of the "regular ones". I did 12 a day of these ones combined with daily intake of B6 and B12 plus Boswelia extract. It took about 4 months to fully recover but I felt results during the first 3 days. I have not had surgery and I am back at work without a problem.

It is recommended that for better absorption you stay away from Wheat, Barley, Rye and Oats plus reduce your sugar intake. Additionally, take vitamin C to boost the absorption capacity of your system.
on September 5, 2015
I've taken Glucosamine and Chondroitin before for short periods and given up because they just didn't seem to have any effect at all. I have unpleasant knees, a product of both some birth abnormality and some arthritis as a result. Aleve helps a lot but I felt like there must be more help out there and I get acupuncture. My acupuncturist suggested I try Glucosamine and Chondroitin with Turmeric and MSM, although she didn't specify a brand. I just went on Amazon, read the reviews and chose this product, honestly not expecting much. What surprised me the most was that I noticed a difference so soon. At first, I just thought I was having some good days but now the difference has lasted and clearly it's a result of this product. When I get up my knees aren't so stiff, I can walk farther and stand longer with little discomfort. Last Friday I went to an exhibition and the gallery has a concrete floor. I stood there talking to people for 2 hours, something I just couldn't have done before, and then went to dinner with friends and after sitting for perhaps 3 hours, I could just stand up and walk away from the table. It may seem like I'm giving you too much information but I can't tell you how surprised I am by the difference this product has made. Honestly I'm shocked.