5.0 out of 5 stars Does your dog have arthritis? Not Anymore!!
Published on January 8, 2012 by Ninja Rarrior

3.0 out of 5 stars dog won't take it
This is probably a good product, but I can't get my dog to swallow these. I ended up buying cosaquin chewable which he takes without a struggle.
Published 19 months ago by Island Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Does your dog have arthritis? Not Anymore!!, January 8, 2012
This review is from: Glucosum HCL - Level 5 Maximum Strength Joint Care For Dogs With MSM, Green Lipped Mussel and Boswellia Serrata (Misc.)
I have had my german shepherd for 12 years and he is my meaning of life. He was always healthy and never seemed to have any real issues with arthritis other than the basic getting up after laying down for long periods of time, which I think all shepherds have. When he turned around eleven I really started to notice alot more problems. I tried this product after a recommendation from my brother because he uses it on his dogs. I started noticing a major difference after a few weeks in the way he raises up, it seemed easier to him. I can't believe the difference this makes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Notice a difference in little buddys ability, August 6, 2012
I purchased Glucosum HCL because I have had great success with other products made by this company for myself. I figured I would try this for my little buddy as well since he has been struggling a little to get around as he gets older. (Dont we all) I definately notice alot more puppyness and ability to get around, I will continue to use this and am going to try the alkazax next.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Joint!!, January 8, 2013
This is a great way to help your older dog have more pep and get out of the old dogs home. "Joe" really shows a difference in his ability to get around now, plus I think I heard the other dog's making comments about how good he looks, but that could just be my imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet says surgery no longer necessary., August 10, 2012
My german shepherd could hardly walk because of hip problems. The products prescribed by her vet made her ill and did not help her hips at all. I contacted a friend who told me about Glucosum HCL. Her orthopedic vet says she is doing so well at 2-1/2 years, he is not doing the surgery he felt was inevitable. We Thank You!

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts the Pup back in my PUP, January 20, 2012
I have had great success with Glucosum HCL with my dog's joint issues, he was getting a little old and starting to have problems with walking and especially getting up.
Started giving him Glucosum at the double dosage and within a few week he is like a puppy again. Thank you so much for helping me help my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't Believe the difference Glucosum Made, January 2, 2012
I bought Glucosum after trying many arthritis products from petsmart as I did not see any differences in my 10 year old lab. He started having problems getting up and being active about a year ago and I hate to see him suffer. After I bought glucosum I really did not notice anything for about 3 weeks, but then I noticed that he started to seem like he was in less pain when getting up. After about 6 weeks he seems almost like a puppy again, he runs after his tennis ball without showing any signs of pain and gets up easily. I am so happy I can do this for him and he looks forward to taking these in the morning as a treat.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it because I feel I'm doing a good thing ..., July 13, 2014
I love it because I feel I'm doing a good thing for my dog. I don't know yet (specifically) if it's doing it's job although I think it might be....I'll know more when the pills (60 count) are completed.

4.0 out of 5 stars It got my dog off the floor, August 11, 2013
This Glucosum was great as it helped our dog with a shoulder injury and got him trotting around again. The only reason I gave this product 4 stars was that, altho, green mussel is said to be such a boon to the joints, it doesn't say if there are traces of lead in it also. I know on one of the human grade products, it does state that there was lead in it, so I assumed that the animal grade would also. I just don't want my dogs to have lead problems any more than I would want it for myself. But I think for short term, it was a wonderful product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give my basset her step!, June 25, 2013
I adopted a 10 year old arthritic basset hound that had issues just walking around. I bought this and half way through the first bottle. She got 2 pills a day. One at breakfast and one with dinner. She was bouncing around like my 4 year old beagle. She runs around now and carries on like a puppy again. Most people even the pound i got her from couldn't believe the difference. I love this product and happy it doesn't cost a boat load.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, April 25, 2013
Got this for my daughters dog. She says it works better than the stuff the vet gave her. No side effects either. He gets sick easily from medications but, this did not upset his stomach at all.