Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Style Name: Pop-UpChange

on December 20, 2009
I needed glue dots to stick andes mints on 1,000 bookmarks. I tested the dots with a much larger and heavier milky way bite straight out of the freezer and the glue dots held great! I didn't want the glue to ruin the bookmark when the candy is pulled off since it is an advertisement for my business. The bookmarks look great and the glue dot didn't pull the color off the paper when removed, so I will be using them again. Great product!
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2011
I used these to assemble some paper and foam sports wreaths with the kids in my Indian Guides tribe. Typically there would be liquid glue and a mess everywhere with 10 seven-year-olds, but not with this stuff.

Just give clear instructions first as to how to use them. Cut off the amount of strips you need for each kid. Do not remove the glue strip, but instead hold it by the plastic strip and push the glue onto the surface to be glued, then remove the plastic strip. Then join the other surface to be glued to the glue strip.
on November 10, 2005
My wife just received and used some of these Glue Dots for a craft project; she said: "THERE GREAT!" She kept commenting how much better they are than using a hot, messy glue gun; and, they are VERY STICKY -- what goes on, stays on!
on February 3, 2012
I needed a way to stick my save the date magnets to a 4x6 card before mailing them out, so I read online about using Zots or Glue Dots. After searching on Amazon, I decided on these removable ones (since I didn't want them to stick to the magnets permanently). They worked perfectly! Just the right size and easy to apply. I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it to other brides or for people doing crafts with lightweight materials that require a temporary "stick."
on March 8, 2013
I wanted these to attach a sticker to my save-the-date cards. These were perfect. Easy to use and looked great! They stick very well but once you pull them off, there is no sticky residue.
VINE VOICEon June 28, 2012
I thought I ordered easy to remove glue dots but these puppies aren't going anywhere. I'm sure I just didn't read the product description well enough, it seems the older I get the less I research. These will come in handy for many projects, just not for hanging tags from artwork (lesson learned)!
on August 1, 2007
I was in Johannesburg when I discovered glue dots for a collage I was making as a gift. They are AWESOME and made it so much easier to complete my project rather than using an old school glue gun, double-sided tape, or glue.
on March 19, 2013
These glue dots are tiny just like I needed them to be and so far have held up for their purpose. Although the box they came in was a disaster and pretty much fell apart in my hand so I ended up with a loose roll of glue dots.
on March 16, 2013
Glue Dots - Clear Mini Dot Roll - love these clear mini dots. The adhesive is permanent and so very easy to use. Works well when adhering fabric and ribbon embellishments to paper projects.
on December 19, 2011
I used it a lot in my scrapbooks and cards. Excellent for all my art works. I love Amazon's services and products.