- File Size: 1122 KB
- Print Length: 117 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1479369403
- Publisher: Pasadena Purple Publishing (October 28, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 28, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009YL507O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #817,329 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Gluten Free in Afghanistan Kindle Edition
|Length: 117 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Mainly it was just nice to hear someone else discuss GF living since no one in my household can relate.
I loved the Major Crass story too! There is always one of those in all of our lives.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful book! Helps anyone with Celiac and their families understand the challenges involved.Published 7 months ago by David L Imes
Very informative, the author is extremely knowledgeable.Published 10 months ago by TheFarmer'sDaughter
Some great anecdotes of his experiences.
I think this would be interesting to anyone - not just those with celiac or food sensitivities.
Andrasik is SUCH a character! Mixed with this unique perspective, I really enjoy his humor and the experience he shared. Read morePublished 23 months ago by B. N. Barnhart
Captain Andrasik's account of living with the challenges of celiac in Afghanistan while serving his country is interesting on so many levels. Read morePublished on September 20, 2013 by ChaCha
Not the most exciting book in the world, so only gave it 4 stars, but I had no difficulty finishing the book, given my interest in nutrition. Read morePublished on September 2, 2013 by Jan
As someone who has at times struggled to feed my family gluten free, I thought this soldier's story was truly inspirational. Read morePublished on February 23, 2013 by Heather
I have just finished reading this book. I had no idea of the difficult diet restrictions of someone with a Celiac allergy. Read morePublished on January 17, 2013 by Carroll Stein
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Gluten Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Gluten Free
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition