5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my God!, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
In my humble life, I have found only a handful of highly addictive snacks that appeals to a vegan diet. Most are products that no longer exist, always leaving me feeling like I was the only one in the world who loved that product. Here has arrived the latest and greatest snack in the entire world. I could eat these day in and day out and not feel an iota of guilt. These are by far the tastiest macaroons I have ever had. The ingredients are pure and simple. I kid you not, this is a product from the heavens above. If you like coconut, this is YOUR moment! Support this company and buy them often so as to guarantee they are on the shelves for many years to come! I have had the chocolate flavored macaroons as well and I do prefer these as the coconut hits the spot like no other!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING and they're PALEO!!!, August 22, 2012
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
Not only are these amazing, but they're paleo, so if you live the paleo lifestyle you can eat these! The fat content (11g/2 macaroons) is a little high but WHO CARES! Just eat 2 for dessert. These are the tastiest macaroons I've ever had!

4.0 out of 5 stars So delicious but so expensive, February 8, 2014
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
These cost so much that and taste so good. Unfortunately the high price prevents me from ordering them again. There really aren't that many in the package either. I have taken to making my own substitute for them which tastes similar. If they were cheaper I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Literally the best thing I've had in ages ...., April 25, 2012
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
The price on Amazon is a lot higher than my local store (even excluding shipping). That said, if you live in a remote area where you can't get these, I'd still fork out the extra money. Yes, they are that good. Unlike a lot of items that don't have a tremendous amount of sugar, these taste sweet and melt in your mouth. They taste what a real treat/cookie should taste like, not some weird cardboard knock off. I've got grain allergies, so I'm always on the look out for products that I can have. I will be stocking my shelf with this product for sure.

And also to boot, my husband who is super picky about what he eats AND mostly eats only super mainstream food, loved them. So in short "normal" people will love them, not just health nuts or us with allergies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious but not really raw, December 31, 2011
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
These are absolutely melt in your mouth fantastic and taste exceptionally fresh (at least the batch I received), but I was disappointed that they are not really Raw by definition of Raw Foodists. The front of the package says "Raw Vegan Gluten Free" but the back lists the ingredients "Organic Shredded Coconut, Organic Maple Syrup (! Cannot be raw of course), Natural Raw Almond Flour, Organic Raw Coconut Oil, Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla and Sea Salt" and then places an asterisk next to every ingredient except the Sea Salt and the Organic Raw Coconut Oil.....the asterisk is "* This Ingredient is not raw" (!) .... and of course the almond flour is further defined as "pasteurized however the oils within remain raw." How can they label it raw and then put a disclaimer that 4 of the 6 simple ingredients are not raw? By that logic I can call a lot of dishes raw. It is a delicious healthy snack in moderation, but it is not a raw snack. I will be researching all the macaroon brands now to determine if any have all raw ingredients....if someone knows the answer, looking forward to your comment. I just feel better and younger and stay healthier with as much Raw Food as possible. Guess I'll be in the kitchen preparing a bit more myself which is better anyhow.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the absolute macaroons in terms of taste and ..., July 12, 2014
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
These are the absolute macaroons in terms of taste and nutrients. I' be seen these in NYC for twice the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum!!, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
These cookies are delicious. It is a little difficult to keep it to 2 cookies per serving. Sometimes I have 3. I can't help myself. I will get these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
Since cutting out dairy, I am always on the lookout for yummy dairy free desserts. The Hail Merry macaroons do not have condensed milk in them, like regular macaroons. They are rich and decadent and make a wonderful dessert. In fact, they are so incredibly freakin' good that I could eat way more than the serving size of two cookies. I can't wait to try the chocolate varitey! Mmmm, coconut macaroons, you are my new best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 30, 2012
NataliaMC4 (Minnesota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack (Misc.)
These are absolutely the best macaroons I've ever tasted. I love sweets and being vegan, I'm always looking for new treats and wow was I impressed by these.
They truly melt in your mouth and make you want to eat another one as soon as you are done with one.
I try to buy them whenever I get a chance, the only downside is that I want to eat them all in one seating so I have to hide them from myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars There are hardly words to describe the deliciousness, April 27, 2012
Dane Mom (Washington State) - See all my reviews
Wow.

These are wonderful. Not just wonderful in the special diet kind of way (because you've forgotten what the "real" version tasted like). These are truly delicious. Including my macaroon consumption pre-special diet, Hail Merry's blondies are absolutely the best.

My diet is grain-free among other things. Almond flour is often used as a grain substitute in baking, but I usually do not like it. I don't care for almonds, either. If I hadn't seen almond flour on the label myself I never would have guessed it as an ingredient. It blends perfectly with the coconut, vanilla, and maple. The texture is just right and the size and shape of the macaroons are adorable to boot!

I wish each pack had a few more macaroons, but then again . . . I might be at a greater risk for eating more. I find these to be rich and satisfying. A serving is two cookies but one is enough, at least for me.

I'm looking forward to trying more of Hail Merry's products!

Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Blonde Macaroons 8-Pack