Beginner Guide To Everything Gluten-Free:
Gluten-Free diet and Gluten -Free Recipes
This book contains easy recipes, suggestions and guide to eating healthy, cheap for people with gluten intolerance. If you’re a parent, then you’ll find effective instructions, tools and recipes to start gluten-free diet in a healthy way for your entire family. If you’re someone with gluten sensitivity, this book provides valuable introductory guidance and instructions for you.
A lot of people are talking about gluten-free diet. It seems to be the new ‘fad’ going around round now. ‘Gluten-free’ is the new label on cans and cartons. So this begs the question, do you really understand what gluten, gluten-based food products and gluten-free diets are? What are the benefits of going for a gluten-free diet? And what exactly are the options for someone who wants to shift to gluten-free diet? That is what this book has been written for – to give you introductory information about gluten and gluten-free diets.
In this book you'll learn:
- What is Gluten and why is it important in certain kinds of food
- What are the affects of Gluten in our body
- Why Gluten-free diets are important for people with Gluten sensitivity or Celiac
- What are the basic of a gluten-free diet and what are its benefits
- More than a dozen gluten-free budget conscious recipes
- Gluten-Free Lifestyle Quiz: Take the quiz to educate yourself on celiac disease and gluten-free lifestyle
- List of Safe Gluten-Free Substitutes: With explanations to help you use in your cooking
Sign up for our newsletter and get these FREE:
Download your copy today!