5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER helpful! No internet needed
For someone new to the gluten free world, this app was a life-saver. I was able to eat at my family's favorite restaurants without asking at the counter to see their list of ingredients. It's also very nice because you don't need to be connected to the internet when you use the app- so I could use it at a drive-thru quick in a pinch. Love it!
Published 20 months ago by mandie241

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but would like some regional restaurant information
This is really nice, but it doesn't give specifics. For example, Jet's Pizza lists chicken wings, but to my mind these are coated in flour. Similarly, many fast food restaurants don't have all their gluten-free options listed. I've gone to many websites and thought app this would be good to have when I'm out-and-about. I still think it will be helpful, espeically...
Published 12 months ago by T-Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER helpful! No internet needed, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Gluten Free Restaurant Items : Fast Food Diet Guide for Celiac Disease Allergy and Wheat Allergies App (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, January 24, 2012
Frank Liuzzi (Broomall, PA United States) - See all my reviews
With almost 100 restaurant chains listed, this handy app really helps you find a place to eat that features menu items that are gluten free. I like the fact that the developer periodically updates the information to keep it current. Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, September 17, 2012
This app was exactly what I was looking for as I start to try to improve my quality of life by excluding gluten from my diet. I work a lot and always find myself catching to go meals at the drive thru. I'm glad to be able to keep my routine and still try to make this change thanks to this app. It seems to have all the restaurants I eat at listed.

4.0 out of 5 stars missing one thing, but very nice!, December 30, 2012
I am 100 percent gluten free and have been for a long time, so this is great. However, many folks who have special diets like this have intolerances to so many other things such as dairy products or even additives. I immediatly tried to click on the actual menu items to read more about what is in them since i have to ask someone everywhere i go. so, That would be a life saving feature! actually, if you could check off all allergies and intolerances and then compile the restarant list... it would be a fivestarwow. as it is, its still fabulous. i hope the menus are as uptodate as claimed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, August 14, 2012
I recently began a gluten free diet and due to my work I eat in a lot of restaurants. This app has been very helpful and I am glad that I purchased it. The only drawback of this app is it needs to be updated regularly as restaurants change their menus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 7, 2012
Exactly what I needed when dining out with my son. The choices are incredible and it makes my life so much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 4, 2013
LOVE this app! I found restaurants that I didn't even know I could find safe foods in!
Very well worth the purchase price. If you are gluten free try this app for easy information and safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars I do love it., December 8, 2012
Have used this many times already and have just had it a few days. Very easy to use. Most really popular restaurant chains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I've been waiting for!, May 12, 2012
Super app for people with wheat allergies! I was just diagnosed with Celiac's and this app will make eating out a bit easier. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars So helpful!, May 25, 2013
We eat out alot and I can even choose what I want to order before I go to the restaurant.

Rate and Discover Movies