1.0 out of 5 stars Full of misinformation, January 24, 2009
This review is from: Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free, Caffeine-Free?.Are you kidding me?: All natural and 99% organic recipes that are quick and easy to prepare. (Paperback)
Yes, unfortunately, you are kidding me. This book is not what it represents itself to be. At least half the recipes have some form of either gluten, dairy, or sugar. It is a big disappointment, poorly researched, and assumes that "evaporated cane juice" is not sugar or Goat's milk is not a dairy food. My biggest objection, as a health professional, is that it is full of misleading and incorrect information (Ezekiel bread contains no wheat, for example.) It also makes little or no distinction as to which are the gluten or non-gluten grains. Definitely not what you are looking for if you are on a gluten-free, dairy-free, and/or sugar free diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars opinion on cookbook, July 2, 2012
I hoped that I had ordered a cookbook for "gluten, dairy and sugar free recipes" for my use recipes had to include all three in each recipe; instead there were recipes for gluten free, recipes for sugar free, recipes for dairy free. Some of the recipes included two items, none included all three items.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay, March 4, 2014
Book was okay but small and offered limited ideas. I would suggest others books that provide more information and more menu options.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 26, 2014
joelle (NILES, ILLINOIS, United States) - See all my reviews
more of a pamphlet than a book

$10.95 $9.86