|Price:||$41.00 ($0.85 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal, Variety Pack, 6-Count Packets (Pack of 8)
- Pack of eight, 6-Count boxes of Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal--Variety Pack
- Two individual serving packets of Maple Raisin, Banana Maple, and Apple Cinnamon flavors
- Heart-healthy instant hot breakfast is fortified with flax meal and contains four grams of fiber per serving
- "Made with natural flavors and sweeteners--no GMO's, trans fats, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup "
- Made with certified gluten free oats; wheat free; safe for those with gluten-intolerance and Celiac
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Enjoy certified, gluten-free oatmeal with Glutenfreeda.|
Each Box of Glutenfreeda's Instant Oatmeal--Variety Pack Contains:
- Two individual serving packets of Apple Cinnamon with Flax made with a blend of all-natural dried apples, cinnamon, brown cane sugar, and a touch of salt.
- Two individual serving packets of Maple Raisin with Flax made with all-natural raisins, organic maple sugar, brown cane sugar, and a touch of salt.
- Two individual serving packets of Banana Maple with Flax made with freeze dried bananas, organic maple sugar, brown sugar, and a touch of salt.
Certified Gluten Free Oats--Safe for Gluten Intolerance and Celiac
Oats are a naturally gluten-free but are frequently produced as a rotation crop with wheat, barley, and rye that makes it impossible to prevent cross-contamination. Therefore regular oats are not safe to eat on a gluten-free diet. For the gluten-intolerant, the only way to safely consume oats or oat products is to purchase certified gluten-free oat that meet the U.S. accepted standard of gluten-free, currently less than 20ppm.
All Glutenfreeda oat products are made with certified gluten-free oats with adherence to the following standards:
- Glutenfreeda's certified gluten-free oats are supplied using a contracted group of select seed growers trained on production processes and growing requirements using certified gluten-free seed.
- All Glutenfreeda oats undergo quality and purity testing by trained Quality Assurance staff. None of the oats Glutenfreeda uses are irradiated, sterilized or fumigated. All are GMO free.
- Following production, every bulk tote of Glutenfreeda product is tested using the R5 Elisa test to ensure its gluten content is less than 5 ppm.
- Glutenfreeda Foods, Inc. packs and finishes its goods in a dedicated gluten free food grade manufacturing facility.
|About Glutenfreeda Foods, Inc.|
Glutenfreeda is a unique wheat/gluten-free food manufacturer that produces gourmet gluten-free products that taste authentic with natural and whole ingredients. Glutenfreeda offers a variety of gluten-free food products that are enjoyed by everyone and that help people with dietary restrictions return to a normal life. It is Glutenfreeda's mission to provide convenient, unique gluten-free food products that simplify living on a gluten-free diet, enabling everyone to enjoy delicious food choices that were previously unavailable "gluten-free".
Maple Raisin: Certified gluten-free oats, raisins, organic maple sugar, brown sugar, flax meal, salt. Banana Maple: Certified gluten-free oats, freeze dried bananas, organic maple sugar, brown sugar, flax meal, salt. Apple Cinnamon: Certified gluten-free oats, dried apples, brown sugar, flax meal, cinnamon, salt.
Empty contents of packet into a microwaveable bowl. Add up to 2/3 cup water and stir. Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until desired thickness. Stir and enjoy!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
bland from what I have been told, but a little honey, stirred in makes it very good. It is a welcome site for someone that hasn't had oatmeal in 10 years. Thanks Glutenfreeda!!
Anyone who can buy any brand or kind of instant oatmeal off the shelf just can not fathom our excitement, but it is truly a wonderful thing to be able to enjoy instant oatmeal again!!
I always have a packet with me for a quick snack or those "eat at the desk" lunches. My husband who is not on the gluten free diet loves this oatmeal.He says the oats taste fresher. And for my Celiac college student this product has made his life so much easier.He can have a healthy breakfast in his dorm room or at the food court with no worry of cross-contamination.Like me he always has a packet in his backpack for snacks or a quick lunch.
Thank you Glutenfreeda!
Up until recently, the only option was Bob's Red Mill gluten-free oats. Don't get me wrong -- their oats are great, especially for baking into recipes, but it is complicated and time-consuming to make oatmeal as a dish on its own the old-fashioned way. I've found they rarely come out the way I want them for that purpose. Additionally, they only come in plain.
Enter Glutenfreeda with flavored instant oatmeal. Let me repeat that: flavored instant oatmeal. And it's delicious! It comes in several flavors: apple cinnamon, maple raisin, banana maple, natural (plain), strawberry & brown sugar, cranberry cinnamon, and a variety pack containing the first three listed flavors. All of them contain (extremely healthy) flax except for plain. Like any "normal" instant oatmeal, this product can be prepared with piping hot water from a kettle or in a microwave. Easy peasy!
I buy this variety pack almost exclusively; I prefer the apple cinnamon & maple raisin flavors and my toddler daughter prefers the banana maple, so it works very well for us. Like most if not all gluten-free packaged foods, it's not cheap but it is so worth it for the pleasure of having instant oatmeal and being able to easily give it to my child. We both love this instant oatmeal!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This gluten-free oatmeal is one of the best options for breakfast for someone with gluten sensitivity. There is a good variety of flavors, though additional flavors would be great! Read morePublished 28 days ago by Hannah Puckett
As someone with celiac disease who travels a ton, I ordered this product before a long business trip. I was hoping to at least not have to worry about my breakfast each morning. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
i love these oatmeals. they are not instant. i put them back in the microwave just long enough to bring to a boil. this thickens the oatmeal.Published 3 months ago by swamp
Gluten free, healthy, and great taste. The subscription option is wonderful, and definitely cost effective in comparison to grocery prices, if you can find it!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Went back to this old standby after trying an organic version (way too sweet). I have no issue with gluten, just like all three flavors very much. Thankfully not too sweet. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Reader from New England