|Price:||$38.14 ($1.44 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Glutino Gluten Free Crackers, Original, 4.4 Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
- Rich flavour
- Simply delicious and light
- Rich flavor
- Great with cheese, spreads and dips
- Gluten free
- Pack of 6, 4.4-ounce boxes (total of 26.4 ounces)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Corn Starch, White Rice Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Modified Corn Starch, Dextrose, Liquid Whole Egg, Yeast, Salt, Guar Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor. Contains Eggs. may Contain Traces of Soy, Milk and Sesame.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
"Corn starch, white rice flour, organic palm oil, vegetable margarine, modified corn starch, cheese preparation (cheddar powder, maltodextrin, yeast, salt, sunflower oil), dextrose, liquid whole egg, olive oil, yeast, salt, guar gum, ammonium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, mono and diglycerides, natural flavor."
Serving Size 8 crackers (30g)
Servings per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8 %
Saturated Fat 2.5g 11 %
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
Sodium 180mg 8 %
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7 %
Dietary Fiber 1g 2 %
Vitamin A 0 % Vitamin C 0 %
Calcium 2 % Iron 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calories diet.
1) I have not experienced the breakage problem some mention. Yes, there is a broken cracker here and there, but nothing out of norm. Quite frankly, I think they pack them as they do, in two pouches, two servings each, in order to pump up the volume, so to speak. Each of these boxes contains only four servings (32 crackers). That's not much for the price. This is the only reason for the four, rather then five star rating.
2) They are filling and tasty. I am addicted to these crackers with red pepper humus. Yum! They scoop well once you get a hang of it (they are flaky and will break more often then regular crackers would in the same situation).
3) The box is made of 100% recycled material, for those to whom this matters.
PS: There is a warning on the label that says they may contain traces of soy, milk, and sesame, in case anyone is alergic. Also, they do contain eggs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sand has more moisture and flavor. We drank so much water after trying these. Such a disappointment. We really wanted to like them, too! They did some recommended. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Moose and Squirrel
Ecstatic is the word finding these in Amazon's gluten free prime pantry offerings. Excellent taste and texture leaving the gluten free, non-GMO crispy cracker experience... Read morePublished 2 months ago by BellaBella by the sea ~~~
As someone who has to live gluten free... These are my favorite. They are soooo good. :DPublished 2 months ago by Liz Victory