American Chopper 6 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. LUGZ Bike 1 The Teutuls lace up their work shoes and step into their next project: a boot-themed bike for the Lugz footwear company.
2. LUGZ Bike 2 The OCC crew hits their stride as they work to complete their boot-themed bike for the Lugz Footwear Company.
3. Eragon Bike 1 OCC suits up, and lays siege to their latest project, a dragon-rider bike inspired by the movie Eragon. Mikey takes on a crusade of his own and organizes a jousting tournament uniquely OCC.
4. Eragon Bike 2 OCC continues to battle with the dragon-themed Eragon bike, but as the bike nears completion, an oversight by Cody and unexpected news about the bike's planned debut threatens to send this project up in smoke.
5. Senior vs. Junior 1 Orange County Choppers begins a new chapter as they break ground on a massive, new world headquarters and Paul Sr. challenges Paul Jr. to a build-off that will determine the future of OCC's next dealership bike.
6. Senior vs. Junior 2 It's old school vs. new school as Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. continue their competition to build OCC's next production bike.
7. Go Daddy 1 OCC goes online for their latest project, a high-tech, low-slung chopper for Go Daddy.com. As the bike design gets underway Jason Pohl and Paul Jr. can't agree on the project's direction, forcing Paul Sr. to step in and keep this build on track.
8. Go Daddy 2 It's business as usual as OCC continues on their chopper for GoDaddy.com. With the bike out to paint, Mikey and Sr make it a father-son day at the racetrack, where Mikey lets his hair down and shows off his skills to Indy car driver Danica Patrick.
9. Flowjet Bike 1 OCC starts in on their latest creation, a chopper for the FLOW Corporation and Mikey starts in on a secret project that has Sr. pointing the finger at everyone.
10. Flowjet Bike 2 OCC continues on the custom chopper for the FLOW Corporation. With the project moving quickly through assembly, the crew suits up and heads to the paintball course to let off a little steam.
11. HP 1 OCC boots up their latest custom chopper - a computer-themed creation for the HP Corporation. With the build underway, the OCC crew makes a call to the tattoo artists of "Miami Ink" to discuss getting some new tattoos.
12. HP 2 OCC continues on their computer themed chopper for the HP Corporation. Meanwhile, Ami and Chris from Miami Ink continue their custom body art on Sr. and Beth. The guys encounter problems at the bike's reveal and Sr. narrowly avoids a mishap.
13. Peavey 1 OCC amps it up as they start on their latest custom creation - a guitar-themed chopper for Peavey Electronics. But when Sr. brings in a second build, for the Go Fast Energy Drink company, the work piles up and the company's resources are spread thin.
14. Peavey 2 OCC continues on their custom chopper for Peavey Electronics. The double build winds down as the guys travel to Las Vegas to unveil the Go Fast bike, and then on to Anaheim for the Peavey reveal.
15. Intel 1 OCC dresses up and enters the high-tech world of embedded technology as they build a custom chopper for the Intel Corporation. With an onboard computer and a V Quad motor, the guys are faced with new challenges that stretch their bike building skills.
16. Intel 2 OCC continues on the wide-bodied, high-tech chopper for the Intel Corporation and Sr. and Jr. confront Mikey over his work habits.
17. Mikey Special Mikey's never-ending quest for sanity leads him to plan the ultimate road trip with Vinnie: a scooter adventure for lobster off the New England Coast. Back at the shop, lobster-mania takes hold and the OCC crew prepares for the big feast.
18. Australia 1 It's another OCC family vacation as the Teutuls go walkabout in the 'land down under' where Russell Crowe asks the guys to build an Australia-themed chopper.
19. Australia 2 The Teutuls continue their adventures in the Great South Land. After arriving at Uluru, the guys find themselves immersed in Aboriginal culture.
20. Australia 3 The Australia adventure continues as Mike and Vin head to Melbourne where they get some Jackaroo training from some hard-working sheilas on a sheep farm. Meanwhile back at OCC, Jr. and Pohl get started on the Australia themed bike for Russell Crowe.
21. Byron Nelson 1 OCC hits the links for their latest project: three EDS sponsored choppers honoring the career and charitable work of golf legend Byron Nelson.
22. Byron Nelson 2 OCC's triple build continues, as the crew enters the back 9 on the three EDS / Byron Nelson Championship Bikes. Last minute delays with chrome threatens to stall progress, and has Sr. looking for some straight answers.
23. Corn Bike 1 OCC shucks some corn and plows into their next project... the world's first renewable fuel chopper for the Iowa Farm Bureau. The Teutuls check in on OCC's new world HQ, and NASCAR champ Tony Stewart stops by to check on his bike.
24. Corn Bike 2 OCC continues on their innovative Ethanol powered bike for the Iowa Farm Bureau. But the mood in the shop quickly turns somber, when a long-time member of the crew calls it quits.
Aweaome show i love bikes. And the making, seing how they come together is nice. The design of the chopper are cool.Published 7 months ago by gabriel
They are a hoot to watch and see how they work out stressful situations, and kill the time with jouste wars and paintball games. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jeff
Hey Mikey what is your head for? Nothing your as smart as a 2x4! Love the design skills and the rides.Published 15 months ago by Larry W.
I really like the show American Chopper. You need to get Season 7 and on. You get how ever many words I write and if that a problem I won't do anymore of these !!!!Published 16 months ago by Goofy
Yes, the DVD did not have a menu like seasons 1, 2 & 3. I wish the video would fill the whole screen. The visual quality is good though and just to watch the episodes is great. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Richard Serrato