Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 24, 2008 6:16:54 AM PST
Jennifer T says:
I have been following Heather Armstrong for about 5 years on her blog, and just love her writing. I will be getting this book! Any other fans out there?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2009 6:06:06 AM PST
go dooce indeed! I love her blog and her family. hehe

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2009 6:15:12 AM PST
J. Kirk says:
Yup! Another fan here, who pre-ordered her other book and will be doing the same for this one :D

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2009 8:27:19 AM PST
I'm a huge fan! I found Heather through a good friend of mine and have been following her Dooce blog since last year. I am definitely pre-ordering this!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2009 3:52:59 PM PST
if you aren't already doing so, vote for dooce:
http://2008.weblogawards.org/polls/best-diarist/

Posted on Mar 24, 2009 12:35:07 PM PDT
I've just finally gotten around to ordering the book and am looking forward to reading it!

Note to the hate-taggers/commenters: There's nothing wrong with writing about your personal experience and the people in your life--it's called a memoir. Heather has the talent, audience and connections to get a book deal. If you're jealous and/or bitter because you don't, get over it.

Congrats, Heather!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 31, 2011 2:06:07 AM PDT
Not jealous. I just hate her.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita
It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita by Heather B. Armstrong (Hardcover - March 24, 2009)
3.8 out of 5 stars   (161)