Jon & Kate Plus 8 5 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Boys' Day Out Jon and Kate often note that the boys in the family are outnumbered by the girls. Jon takes the boys to the golf course for a day of sporty fun! As the guys tee off, Kate and the girls head to the grocery store.
2. Sextuplets Turn 4 Jon and Kate take the kids to a bakery to decorate their own birthday cupcakes.
3. Korean Dinner Jon decides to teach his children about their heritage by cooking a delicious, traditional Korean meal for the whole family! Learn all about Korean food with the Gosselin kids and watch as they react to this new food, which is part of their roots.
4. Embarrassing & Favorite Moments Jon and Kate cover both their favorite and most embarrassing moments. Share a laugh with them as they discuss their favorite instances with each child. They also delve into some occurrences that they wish had never been caught on tape!
5. Sunny Day The Gosselin family take a trip to Sesame Place! There they meet Big Bird and Elmo and get to tour the set of Elmo's World where Elmo plays with them and gives them lots of hugs and kisses.
6. All Aboard Every child's favorite tank engine stops in for a visit near the Gosselin's neighborhood, prompting Jon and Kate to take their Thomas the Train-loving kids to see him.
7. Heading South In this episode, Jon and Kate pack up the kids and head south for a speaking engagement and a trip to a nearby beach. But how will the sextuplets handle the long car trip now that they're a little older?
8. Wild Horses In this episode, Jon and Kate engage the curiosity of their animal-loving children by taking them on an open Jeep tour which follows wild horses dwelling along the coastal beach. They also climb a lighthouse and find out one of them is afraid of heights.
9. Beach Trip When the sextuplets were 3, Jon and Kate introduced them to the beach, which proved to be a cold, windy, and sandy disaster of a day. Now, they brave the beach again with the hope that they will get smiles and laughter instead of whining and tears.
10. July 4th Celebrations On this Independence Day, Jon and Kate celebrate with yummy food, fun and fireworks. The kids get to play with sparklers for the first time and finish the day off with watching fireworks by a lighthouse!
11. Kate's Labor Day At the ripe age of four, the sextuplets wonder where they came from and how they got a start in this big world. Jon and Kate decide to show them the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) where they spent their first several weeks.
12. Backyard Campout In this episode, Jon and Kate decide to mix it up and go camping in their own back yard! Everyone is ready and excited about smores and outdoors until the finicky weather threatens to cancel the nighttime adventure. Will rain clouds ruin the plans?
13. Sight and Sound In this episode, Jon and Kate take the kids on one of their favorite educational outings. At the nationally known Sight and Sound Theatre, the kids learn about the story of Adam and Eve by watching an interactive play.
14. Viewer FAQ Viewers continue to flood Jon and Kate's inbox with questions about how they make life with eight kids as normal as possible. So they sit down and go through some of the most interesting and entertaining emails and answer their questions.
15. Picture Perfect Good Housekeeping asked the Gosselins to be on the cover of the November issue, which proves more challenging than originally anticipated. With over 35 people on the premises, how does the family cope? And will Good Housekeeping get the perfect photo?
16. Mr. Mom When Kate heads out of town for a few days Jon gets to do things his way, but will he be able to survive without Kate's help or will he come out of this experience with a new-found appreciation for his wife? And can he get eight kids to school on time?
17. Back to School After a fun-filled summer, Jon and Kate prepare for the twins to head back to school and for the sextuplets to start their first year of pre-school! There's lots to do as all eight kids to head to school for the first time in Gosselin history.
18. Hawaii, Here We Come Jon and Kate and all eight kids are off to see the beauty of Hawaii. But before they leave for the land of sun, there's much to be done! In addition to packing for a family ten, Kate must also find the perfect dress for her renewal of vows ceremony.
19. Baseball Game with Daddy It's a day of ballpark fun when the Gosselins are invited to a Phillies game by the manager. Jon takes the boys and Cara to see their first baseball game. After the game, they get to run around the bases, meet the mascot and even meet one of the players!
20. Leis & Luaus After several days of travel, the Gosselins arrive in Hawaii and learn about Hawaiian culture through private lei making and hula lessons, Hawaiian cooking classes, snorkeling in the Pacific Ocean and participating in a traditional Grand Luau.
21. Better or Worse Jon and Kate prove that they are more committed than ever to each other and their unique life together as parents of multiples. After almost ten years of marriage, Jon and Kate have a wedding vow renewal ceremony in Hawaii and you are cordially invited!
22. Yard Sale Jon and Kate have realized how much they've accumulated over the last four years and have decided it's time to clean house and hold a Gosselin-sized yard sale!
23. It's A Book! The entire Gosselin clan heads to New York City for the day, embarking on a press tour to promote their new book. After a busy morning of appearances on several well-known talk shows, Jon and Kate decide to take advantage of the Big Apple.
24. Twins Are Mommy For a Day The twins are excited when Jon and Kate give them an opportunity to be a mommy to the sextuplets for an entire day. But as they try to guide, feed, and instruct their younger siblings, they soon learn that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
25. Giving Back Jon and Kate express their appreciation for how fortunate they are to have all their needs met, so this holiday season they want to give back to others who are not as fortunate. The whole family visits a children's hospital to give holiday gifts.
26. Soup and a Surprise With such a large family, Jon and Kate always plan for ways to save money and time. On this day, Kate plans to make lots of soup to freeze for the upcoming winter season, but the day doesn't quite go as she expected.
27. All Smiles The sextupletss visit the dentist for another cleaning and check up. Will they all remain calm in the chair or will there be a repeat of prior checkups? Also, Mady and Cara visit the orthodontist for the first time to find out if they both need braces.
28. All You Wanted to Know For years viewers have marveled as Jon & Kate raise their brood. Through viewer e-mails and video uploads, hundreds of viewers have inquired about the Gosselins.. Now, Jon & Kate sit down and answer their questions. It's all you wanted to know and more!
29. The New House After hearing about the new house, the eager Gosselin kids get to see what their soon-to-be new home looks like before moving day, but will they share the same enthusiasm for the new house as Jon and Kate?
30. The Big Move After lots of planning and preparation, the Gosselin clan finally packs up and moves to a more spacious home. Jon and Kate say goodbye to the house where their children spent most of their young lives, and the family embarks on a new chapter of life.
31. Walk in the Woods While Kate's away in the Big Apple, Jon and the kids set out to explore the woods near their new house. With walking sticks in hand, they're off on an outdoor adventure! Will all the kids enjoy the great outdoors or will there be inevitable meltdowns?
32. Home Sweet Home Jon & Kate have successfully moved themselves and their brood to a new, more spacious house. Although the big move is over, there's lots of work to be done!
33. Puppies! Now that the Gosselins live in a more spacious home, Jon and Kate have agreed that it's time to expand their already large family. To the delight of the Gosselin children, the whole family sets out to get two new puppies!
34. Bye Old House The Gosselins have settled in their new home, but they head back to the old house to tie up some loose ends. As the family visits the old house for the last time, will they find that absence makes the heart grow fonder?
35. Trip to the Vet The Gosselin GERMAN SHEPARD puppies, Nala and Shooka, are growing rapidly. Though they hardly resemble puppies anymore, they're still as curious as can be! But too much curiosity causes an unexpected visit to the vet for one of them.
36. Slopes, Sleds and Sesame The Gosselins had more tears than smiles to share the first time the Gosselin family went skiing together. Jon and Cara head out to Utah to experience some more winter fun on the slopes, while Kate wisely hangs back with the rest of the clan.
37. Family Outing The Gosselin clan heads to a unique museum where the kids learn and explore through tactile exhibits designed for touching. It's a day of feel good fun for the whole family!
38. B-Ball & More The GOSSELIN family goes to see the Harlem Globetrotters, but there's more in store than just amazing basketball!
39. Girls Day Out It's the girls' turn to spend a day out with Mommy. In this episode, Kate treats the girls to a day of painting and fun at a pottery painting studio! In the meantime, Jon goes to the gym and brings the boys along for a lesson in healthy exercise.
40. Go Green! The Gosselin family is going green this year with the help of Planet Green's Renovation Nation host, Steve Thomas. From solar panels to eco-friendly lightbulbs, the family is transforming their new house into an eco-savy home.
Meeting Jon & Kate plus 8 Jon and Kate look back on the last 10 years, sharing the stories of how they met, fell in love, and became parents to twins and sextuplets. Meet all 8 Gosselin children and learn how their individual personalities present their own challenges and rewards.
This video was listed as Amazon Prime yet I was charged for it and am having no luck trying to get it taken care of.Published 11 months ago by Theresa
It is a shame that Kate and her husband split after so many enjoyable year with those 8 children. What was he thinking to abandon them all? Read morePublished 14 months ago by Thomas G. Reiter
My daughter and I love this show and watch it constantly on amazon. The kids are so cute and Kate is a mommy machine!Published 23 months ago by S. Ghioto