5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful
This book works perfect for my daughter to practice with. We are new to Go Math and having practice sheets is great for her and for me. I even bought the next grades up for both my girls so they and I can be ahead. Thank you for having it available for purchase for parents.
Published 18 months ago by Mom of 2

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff
I am writing this review up to warn anyone who wants this book to buy it directly from HMH and not from Textbook Solutions, as they will charge you 10 times what it would cost to buy it directly from HMH who have published this book.

Published 21 months ago by A. Mom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, February 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, April 30, 2013
This review is from: Go Math!: Standard Practice Book, Level 1 (Paperback)
is for school, my child is learning from it. And very easy to understand. Useful and appropiate for his age.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Go Math!: Standard Practice Book, Level 1 (Paperback)

I got this book yesterday and immediately upon opening the box, knew it was NOT the one I wanted. So I wrote to them explaining that I wanted the text book, not this book and did they have it (my bad for mixing them up but they both have a green cover and I did not know that there were 2 of them to choose from)

They wrote back, and they did not answer my question about whether they have the other one, but they did make their conditions clear about accepting returns. I am returning this book right away and i immediately called HMH and have the textbook AND practice book on their way to me, for a bundle price of $20.50, the practice book being free if you buy the textbook.

Go Math!: Standard Practice Book, Level 1
Go Math!: Standard Practice Book, Level 1 by HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT (Paperback - April 27, 2010)
Used & New from: $2.99